HollyWOOD report, things have picked up a little...

JamesK840
This topic is 6963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

SMB and OTHER SPOTS?

Figured I'd check out the only other *working* spot I know in the area the other day, Victory and Van Nuys. Saw one or two guys take interest in passing cars, and there was an interesting looking one on the street behind Roman Holiday, but he was playing it so coy I wasn't sure he was working... went and figured I'd give R.H. one more try, it was just as worthless as I remembered, noticed that same guy again as I left...

On the topic of places other then SMB, anybody know any?? Venice used to look promising, but I hadn't seen anything the last several times I'd been there; both San Fernando and Sepulveda used to have the occasional prostitute (usually female) but nothing lately and Sherman Way's about the same as those two... Anybody have any suggestions?

Thursday evening I cruised the regular spots... Stopped by Spotlight, nothing much (other then Ray, young *looking* black guy always in a baseball cap, constantly moving to the music).

Next I cruised SMB thoroughly, saw Jesse but really wanted to try something else, there were maybe two or three other working guys out, SMB between La Brea and Cahuenga (as usual). The only one that kinda interested me was in such baggy clothes I couldn't see anything, figured it may have been the guy I'd taken back to his place in MacArthur Park with yet another desperate attempt to look young enough to get picked up... Noticed LOTS of drag queens out too.

Gave up and called Jason, first time I'd been with him in a month or more, and it was even less fun then last time. I don't plan to go back and I asked him to stop calling me. He's young and pretty enough that he doesn't HAVE to worry about 'customer service', but he'd sure do better if he did. I can't really recommend him, unless MAYBE you're into getting half-heartedly jacked off by mexican twinks AS they watch TV and answer the phone (GRR...), who knows maybe the first time will be better at least.

As I posted a couple days ago though, each time with Jesse gets better and better... I have a new number for him, so if anybody wants it message me THROUGH THE BOARD...

Last pass on SMB saw the same 3 guys again and a couple drag queens (less then before).

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Just Looking' pass Friday night...

Drove through the area around 11-midnight Friday night, damn near nothing most passes, suddenly on one pass there were a bunch of drag queens, also think I saw two black working guys on one pass and a latino (maybe early 30s and/or street wear) I'd seen the other day. There's either more activity during the day or whatever's out gets scooped up at night... maybe not in the bad way either, didn't see all that many cops.

No parking anywhere near Spotlight, of course.

Archived