Mexican Day Laborers and /or Hustlers in New York City

HotdadENYC
This topic is 7096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am very attracted to young Mexican men and older sexy construction worker type Mexican men. Does anyone know of places in NYC where Mexican men gather for paid sex?

I've noticed a couple of places in NYC (and one in Bergen NJ) where really good looking Mexican construction workers gather in hopes of solicting day work. Has anyone used these workers before? My research indicates that they are reliable and trustworthy, but just wanted to hear from anyone else that has had experience.

Also, I do need some handyman services done, but do you think it would be inappropriate to suggest sex as one of those services, all paid of course, as part of the services I'm hiring for?

Thanks.

>I am very attracted to young Mexican men and older sexy

>construction worker type Mexican men. Does anyone know of

>places in NYC where Mexican men gather for paid sex?

>

>I've noticed a couple of places in NYC (and one in Bergen NJ)

>where really good looking Mexican construction workers gather

>in hopes of solicting day work. Has anyone used these workers

>before? My research indicates that they are reliable and

>trustworthy, but just wanted to hear from anyone else that has

>had experience.

>

>Also, I do need some handyman services done, but do you think

>it would be inappropriate to suggest sex as one of those

>services, all paid of course, as part of the services I'm

>hiring for?

>

>Thanks.

>

>

Very good question ;) I've wondered the same for years since I used to live in California and there are always dozens of guys in loads of spots looking for work in all cities. I really wanted to pick some up and wondered if the would be blown for an appropriate fee but never knew if that was possible or how to go about it.

I'm interested in the feedback you get :9

I brought up this very same question a year or so ago! Nowadays I count amongst my friends a few mexican men who've had no little experience waiting at day labor sites. (And, no, that's not how I met them...) I've discussed this topic with them, and here's what I've learned:

Here in the Bay Area, in any case, it's not unusual for a few gay men to cruise the day labor sites. Word gets around fast, and if you're cruising regularly, it won't take long before before EVERYONE knows exactly what you're up to.

There are usually men there who'll be available. Don't expect any bargains... they've done this before. And, if it's generally known who you are & what you're looking for, it may be hard to separate them from the crowd. After all, they don't want their friends and family to know what they're up to. Especially if you're looking for a macho type to top you. These boys are definitely in the closet.

There's two ways to approach it, both require patience and some learning to deal with failure. Either way, definitely be stereotypically gay. These men don't much like surprises... so be kind of obvious. You'll get some dirty-looks and sneers but you'll quickly sort out who's willing to work with you and who's not. If you're wanting to hire them for actual labor, do so. At the end of the day, pay them and ask if they might be available for anything else, "maybe next time"... . A little "honest" work goes a long way in establishing a feeling of mutual trust.

Being obviously gay from jump theoretically lets them know that this question may be coming eventually, thus the guys you attract, even for regular work, are going to be more likely to consider such a request. Or, at least more polite in refusing it.

The second option is to simply cruise the men, looking hungry, until you're sure everyone has the idea, then pull around the corner, out of sight, park, and wait.

(Not TOTALLY out of sight...be safe...just park where the bulk of the day labor guys can't see you and who you might be talking to, but still in an open area.) Those who're willing will come and find you. Again, this may take time... be obvious and repeat your actions until those interested get the idea. And get used to the idea of some sneers and insults. They haven't checked all their baggage at la frontera.

Expect this to take some time, you probably won't be successful the first time around. But once you hook up, chances are that those men will have "friends".

Just be safe, try to read between the lines, and remember they are rather afraid of you. You are a big, scary gringo, not quite human, and all-powerful. A little kindness goes a long way.

Also, it helps if you speak spanish...

Trixie

Guest ncm2169

< Also, it helps if you speak spanish...

LMFAO! :+

Great post Trix! Fascinating how the hustler scene varies from place to place. }(

>There's two ways to approach it, both require patience and

>some learning to deal with failure.....If you're wanting to hire them for actual labor,

>do so. At the end of the day, pay them and ask if they might

>be available for anything else, "maybe next time"... . A

>little "honest" work goes a long way in establishing a feeling

>of mutual trust.

Trixie, thanks for your thoughtful and comprehensive response. Since I actually DO need some handyman services, this suggestion of yours is quite on point. Although I am neither obviously nor stereotypically gay, I suppose that when one of them sees the male erotica in my apartment, they might get the idea that my interests are varied.

>The second option is to simply cruise the men, looking hungry,

>until you're sure everyone has the idea, then pull around the

>corner, out of sight, park, and wait.

>(Not TOTALLY out of sight...be safe...just park where the bulk

>of the day labor guys can't see you and who you might be

>talking to, but still in an open area.) Those who're willing

>will come and find you. Again, this may take time... be

>obvious and repeat your actions until those interested get the

>idea. And get used to the idea of some sneers and insults.

>They haven't checked all their baggage at la frontera.

>Expect this to take some time, you probably won't be

>successful the first time around. But once you hook up,

>chances are that those men will have "friends".

> Just be safe, try to read between the lines..... A little kindness goes a

>long way.

This is excellent advice and in general, applies to any public cruising area, particularly those areas that have been identified as street hustling sights.

Thanks again,

hotdadenyc

RE: Are you a Queen or aren't you?

Oh, Hot Dad, don't wait until you bring them home to see the erotica. Be up front about it, or you'll get nowhere.

When choosing a guy, at least tell him you're gay, if you can't act swish. Say "I think you should know I'm gay... I hope that doesn't bother you." Latin men have certain expectations about how gay men are... it's not to your benefit to confuse them by being iconoclastic.

This won't guarantee you a hot time, but at least it's opened a door for further discussion.

Latin men are incredibly polite... once you get them home, you could parade around nude all day- or in a french maid's outfit- and they'll pretend not to notice. So, if you're not picking up any signs of interest, don't push it... and if you've already brought home a guy, and it's going nowhere, at least let him do the work you hired him to do. This only works in your favor... any negative press gets around fast. This is like fishing...

Patience, and the right bait.

La Trix

good time

I've done this in houston and orlando, odds are if you aren't pulling up in a pickup truck or suv and don't look like the usual type picking up day labor, they will get the hint pretty quick anyway (street smarts).

I usually go on my motorcycle.

What would you rather do, (especially if you were latin) hang sheet rock all day or bust a nut...and make the same money.

Guest ncm2169

RE: good time

<What would you rather do, (especially if you were latin) hang sheet rock all day or bust a nut...and make the same money. >

LMFAO!! }(

Point well taken, and not just for Latins! :+

RE: good time

A few weeks ago I was riding a bus from New Jersey into NYC. A lot of day laborers ride this bus but always get off before it heads into the Lincoln Tunnel.

I was sitting in the back of the bus. It was pretty crowded. Most of the laborers got off at the usual spot where several bus lines converge. I noticed one guy still sitting in the back. He was young and very cute. He was wearing white pants which hardly seemed appropriate for work. He was in the last row and sat with one leg up on the seat and his legs spread. He looked very sexy and I suppose it was obvious that I kept looking back at him. Much to my great surprise he started rubbing his crotch and very quickly got an obvious erection which he continued to rub. I was really startled when he smiled and kept motioning me to come and sit next to him. I was very tempted but the fact that the bus was pretty crowded and this kid looked like he was barely 16 made me too nervous to follow through. After a few blocks we came to a park where the bus stops and the kid gets up and walks past me with this "come hither" look and continued to look back at me as he walked up the aisle to the exit. He acted like he was a real pro at this routine. I, fool that I am, chickened out and we locked eyes through the window as the bus pulled away. I haven't seen him again but I keep looking. No doubt he's found better ways of making money than hanging sheetrock. I wonder if he's ever heard of the Gaiety?

Archived