Le Peep Ruined by Hookers?

Luv2play
This topic is 7162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Female hookers, that is. The last two times I have sauntered down to the Peep on Ste Catherine (west of the Gay Village at the corner of Ste Elizabeth)I have encountered two or three female hookers plying their trade near the front door of the Peep. From a distance I thought maybe these girls were really boys in drag, they were tall, but on closer scrutiny I could see they were really women. One of them called to me "Hi sexy" but I wasn't buyin!!! Well, inside it was dead. Usually there are a couple of younger guys at least but maybe these dolls are scaring off the gay johns.

Who knows? Anyway, I wish these broads would go someplace else. This never would have happened at the old Peep in the Gay Village since the girls would starve at that location. Unfortunately, that Peep has been dead for some time as the police cracked down on all the boys hanging around there. What's a boy to do?? :-(

Archived