LAtest HollyWOOD report.

JamesK840
This topic is 7111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree, there are probably clauses in most rental agreements, and insurance agreements, stating you are responsible for any impound or other fees, etc...

So the solution is, cruse from the bus! Picture windows, nice and slow, you don't have to worry about rear-ending the car in front of you, and it stops at most of the places the hookers hang out! :p

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LAtest HollyWOOD report, 10-05.

Drove through the area a couple times on Sunday, there were more out then there have been in a while, and suspiciously few cops...

Big muscular black guy without his shirt, hottie all in red, several others plus the usual drag queens, all on SMB between LaBrea and Vine... Not a large number at any one time, and not a great selection, just several more then usual.

Tried to stop by Spotlight, couldn't find parking as usual, kept going.

• 4 weeks later...

RE: LAtest HollyWOOD report, 10-05.

Drove around SMB two friday nights in a row and did not find anyone interesting. So I decided to wander around other areas of WEHO. Had a much better time :9 ... But the night was still young so I went looked for the Spotlight. Decided not to go in because could not find any parking spaces so I just went my merry way. But I could not resist so I drove back around SMB again. NADA even it was around 2 in the morning :( ... I will try again next week and maybe this week-end too.

RE: LAtest HollyWOOD report, 10-05.

I've read that Hollywood has just given the go-ahead for cops to install video surveillance cameras along their streets as a new method of patrol. They'll start on Hollywood and Sunset Blvds, eventually expanding to Santa Monica Blvd.

Archived