Spotlight Hollywood

world traveler
This topic is 7235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have cut down on my trips into town.I was at the lovely spotlight on July 4th,and again on the 11th.No talent at all on the 4th,the 11th was a little better-but not by much.4 "working boys,all well past their prime.

SMB has been a waste of gas-zip,nada,nothing.Have not been to Numbers since the last Hooville-LA chapter meeting.

I would just rather save my pennies for an occasional call to one of the guys in the frontiers-or wait till my next trip to Montreal.

They do have a very cute new twink barback at the Lovely Spot,and a goon of a doorman with a HUGE piece of meat(dumb as a rock)

Guest msclonly

I always wonder,how can this place continues to pay it's bills?

It's spotlight was brightess 40 yrs ago at the previous location on Vine!

:-( :(

>I always wonder,how can this place continues to pay it's

>bills?

>

>It's spotlight was brightess 40 yrs ago at the previous

>location on Vine!

>

>:-( :(

Well considering the owner 40 years ago is the same one as today, I'd say it's a compliment to his "business savy" over all these years. The establishment has an incredible group of loyal customers plus the owner is a genuine, likeable man.

Guest msclonly

That is nice to know.

But what happened to the hot customers, which was a good reason to go there for? It would be a lot more profitable, in view of the vacuum for such in LA.

;(

RE: Spotlight Hollywood / SMB

I have seen a couple cute guys the last couple times I've stopped by, didn't find out any more about them though. Parking's a bitch as usual.

SMB's been almost completely dead, except on one pass there was a real cutie on the corner of Orange, looked too good to be true. Wasn't looking to do anything at the moment (or risk having my car impounded), but he was gone by the next pass.

BGP, I did notice a really hot readhead at a crowded bus stop (corner of Vine I think) because he was taking interest in passing cars, didn't circle back but thought of you.

RE: Spotlight Hollywood / SMB

Thanks for the thought James.

Well I ventured into town today and was pleasantly surprised at the Spot-some TALENT!!!!!Finally!

Of course it was a day I had other engagements.but I did manage a little "show and tell"with one of the boys.I then proceded to Mickeys-they had some live music(ok)and a new crew of serving boys-they were wonderful!Friendly,appriciative of gratuities and REAL GUYS!not the typical tweazed and tweaked WEHO clones.Very enjoyable.

Archived