Palm Springs - Jeremy NO - Bob YES

Oliver
This topic is 6311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love sensual erotic massage. While here in Palm Springs for my winter sabbatical I have made it a “project” to survey the local talent. And I have found some worthwhile and entertaining talent already. Matthew, Austino, and “Brandon Irons” (love that name – thought I would see a cowboy …).

While jackhammer has been visiting this weekend (and he was not engaged with his “BF du jour”) we decided to indulge (separately, of course …) for a Saturday evening. Decided on Jeremy from the Desert Daily Guide (“RU over50? Young, handsome, affectionate, smooth Surfer-type gives great massage to Older men only, and likes it! Call Jeremy”.)

Don’t call Jeremy!!! Called him on Saturday afternoon and confirmed two appointments at my place for 9 & 10 pm. Nine o’clock arrived, no Jeremy. Waited reasonable time (until 9:25) and called – “I’m too tired…” Told him it would have expedient for to call and say so. Offered a referral – took name.

By this time – it seemed rather late but let’s give it the old college try (were we desperate at this point???). Tried the referral – not available. One last try – also from DDG – Bob (“Erotic Full Body Massage”). Was available and willing. Half-hour later he’s there (we’re wondering what he will he be at this eleventh hour – almost literally). To our very great pleasure (separately, of course …) he took care of our “needs” with some never-before-experienced talents.

Soooo – Jeremy NO x( ; Bob YES :D

My first massage "experience" in Palm Springs was with Joaquin, who advertises that one should treat oneself "like a king." Only problem was, the queen mother was lurking utside the door, which made for a very uncomfortable and unsatisfying experience.

I wish I could remember the name of the last erotic masseur I had in Palm Springs. His apartment needed a Queer Eye for the Gay Guy makeover but the naked, built man that stood before me was a feast for the eyes.

About 5'11", with a dirty-blonde military buzz-cut, this totally shaved, muscle-hunk 32-year-old worked magic with his fat, manly fingers. There are very few guys who know how to touch you and get you fully aroused without definitively touching the truly hot spots. He was one of those. Plus, he did this marvelous turn-on finish, which very few are willing to do: while he worked your hard-on and played with your nipples, and occasionally punching and grabbing your chest, he squated over your face to place his hole near your nose and let his balls grace over your lips and chin. The guy smelled clean as a whistle with just the right amount of work-out funk. His manly scent, coupled by his strong hands and sensual strokes, drove me to shooting clear into his face. He let me lick my cum off his right brow. What fun. I sure wish I could remember his name.

I wish more erotic massage men knew how to tease with their asses. I realize it takes a certain kind of body and agility but what a truly erotic way to end a massage. Not to mention, no tongues necessary. :-)

Sniff this!

I have a feeling he either quit the business or moved. I'm very good about filing websites and his is no longer in my PS massage folder. I tried to find him on the internet a while ago but nothing comes up for him in Palm Springs. I'd know him the minute I saw a picture.

This guy clearly mastered squatting in his gym regimen. I realize most guys can't balance themselves in that position, let alone maintain it for more than two minutes unless they're Asian. Not to mention do it on a massage table. What a surprise for me. It never occurred to me, when he mentioned he had an extra-wide table, that that might be code for an anal inhalation finale.

As much as I love to suck cock, I don't really need to suck cock in an erotic massage experience. I understand and respect why some masseurs are reluctant to put their cock in a stranger's mouth. But I love my mind being teased by the masseur's cock, and a few are very good at that.

I'm not really interested in licking a stranger man's ass, either. But I don't need to lick it to be incredibly turned on by a close-up view and the heavenly scent of clean man-ass. Man-ass and a great smelling armpit can easily make me shoot a rigorous load. I just wish more erotic masseurs were keen on this style. It's hard enough to get many to answer an email. Oh well. We keep searching.

• 1 year later...

RE: Memories!

>Going to Palm Springs next week and looking for a hot

>muscular masculine masseur too.

>The final decision is close!

>

>The candidates are:

>

>ROBERT: http://www.massagem4m.com/masseur.cfm?id=12980

>

>ALVIN: http://www.pscmt.com/

>

>DILLON:

>http://www.rentboy.com/location/stats.asp?rentboy=84376

>

>

>And the winner is?....

At the end I chose Robert.

I am SOOOO glad I chose him, he went really beyond my highest expectations!

He is absolutley AMAZING!

:9

Archived