Hard-ons during a "legitimate" massage

scudman
This topic is 8176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm fairly new to getting massages, so I have a naive question: How often do guys get hard-ons during what is supposed to be a legitimate non-sexual massage? I know that it's safe when the masseur is nude and the whole thing is supposed to be sensual, but what happens when you're at your sports club and you're getting a massage from a really hot (but probably straight) massage therapist and you feel yourself getting a stiffie?

This happened to me just today. The guy was truly hot, but I was at a very straight suburban gym and I was fighting my hardest to keep my cock in check. I kept thinking about my grandmother and other deflating topics to try to keep from making a pup tent right there on the table. Obviously being on your stomach doesn't matter, but lying face-up was a real challenge :)

Just curious, I'd love to hear if you guys have similar problems. Maybe the masseurs see it all the time and don't care. I'd love to know, because I want to keep getting massages at my workout facility, but I want to be able to relax at the same time. Oh well, maybe I should just request the dykie female that also works there....

Sorry to be so lengthy--any advice?

Well, I only get hard when my dick decides too, which is often during a massage. I have never had an inappropriate response from a masseur. He either asks if I would like him to take care of that for me, or if I would like a "modesty" towel, since I don't wear a towel for a massage. (Well, that only happened once.)

Most of the time he is the one responsible for the intrusion because of his own behavior, so I just go with the flow.

With a little practice, hard-ons can be ignored quite easily. Which is what you should do, too, as soon as it is obvious that there is not going to be any hoo-hah and this is a strictly therapeutic massage. Erections, like any other idea, leave when they are ignored in favor of some other idea. As Lilly Von Shtuppe once said, "They come and they go and they come and they go and always they go too soon." It is obvious that you aren't going to get your body really relaxed if you're concentrating energy into trying not to get a hardon. Perhaps one way to fuhgeddaboutit would be to ask your masseur to go deeper into your muscles. Unless you're a masochist, a really deep massage is going to make your mind focus on the muscle getting massaged.

• 2 months later...
Guest lipstick

RE: Hard-ons during a

Buddy,

One way you can avoid the "embrassment" of a hard-on is to get a private legitimate massage, if you can. I had my first one several months ago. I too worried a bit about getting hard, as this guy was not advertising anything else other than deep tissue massage.

There were points during which I felt a semi and so forth, but these guys truly have seen it all and are really so professional that, in my case at least, I finally did get very relaxed, which as the buddy said previously, is the whole point of the massage. Then I didn't worry about getting hard, because I didn't. However, after the massage, as I was getting dressed, I did notice that while I was on my stomach, I did leak out a bit of precum on the table. I thought that was so cool....

So trust the guy. Most of them are very cool. If not, go somewhere else.

Thanks.:p

• 1 month later...

Archived