Moderating This Site

Guest tmbg
This topic is 8204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Personally, I would prefer that NO ONE refer to ANYONE as "shithead" or any other vile name on this site.

We can diagree and we can not like another person, but it is degrading to the site to stoop so low and I cringe when I see it.

Attack the issues, not the people.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, Beware of Nick gave me a nice positive rating, we "went private" and I think agreed that we were not at each other's throats.

As a lawyer, I like to be the defense when BoN goes on the offense. He agrees that I keep him "on his toes."

Nonetheless, I do not dislike him and do not want to encourage the idea that there is something sinister going on here.

I am glad that Hooboy does not like people calling others shithead. However he doesn't seem to mind the things that Truth Teller (sic) said to me. Curious.

Guest TruthTeller

>As a lawyer . . .

Wow - what an interesting revelation. I didn't realize there were states which abolished literacy requirements for admission to the bar.

>Who allowed HTT to get up to five points???

The answer is HooBoy since he is the owner/operator of this site that allows all registered participants to rate one another. As long as all of us are still free to express our opinions here, it's up to each individual how they rate other participants on the MC.

JT

Archived