Pattaya in May

TotallyOz
This topic is 6938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Police have been raiding many of the bars in Sunnee to take the underage boys at of the bars. I think this is a good thing but the atmosphere in Sunnee is bleak. I know it is low season but in many bars in both Sunnee and Boyztown, I have been the only customer in a few of the bars I went to.

Soho in Boyztown was packed with cute boys. It made me realize how much the bars change from time to time. This use to be one of my favorite stops but the boys have changed and the place is not as fun as it once was. My group, 2 faranges and 7 boys from Kaos, were the only customers 2 times I went to the bar.

Funny Boys was great. There were tons of cute boys and many new faces that were beautiful. My friend offed a boy from there and there were about 4 that I would love to meet. I already had 2 with me for the night so I didn't take anyone.

Throb/Splash is still busy as always. Watch your bin there as they are notorious for overcharging.

Gentelmen's Club was about the same as always. Lots of cute boys and a few clients. Most of the boys were more on the feminine side and it is a nice place to have a drink.

Thai Boys is now closed and that is a disappointed as I always enjoyed it there.

Lucky Seven was fun and entertaining. They had many boys on stage and the atmosphere was nice.

Kaos is still the same with loads of cute guys and a fun place to visit and hang out. All of my favorites were still there which is nice. Most bars change guys often but Kaos seems to be more of a family and they look after their own. I will say I did get a bit upset with them last night as I got there at opening and offed a guy that I had the night before to eat with me. They asked 300 baht for the off and I paid it but told them I would not be back in for a bit as the normal off is 200 and they were charging and extra 100 bath as I didn't have a drink there. I told them it was bad business as the night before I had opened a bottle of whiskey and offed 6 or 7 of their boys for the evening. I am a good customer and they knew I would come back in later with the boy for drinks and to chat. But, slow season got the best of them and they thought they would get an extra 100 baht from me. I gave it to them but told them my intention was to come back at 11PM to take the entire bar to Karoke and that they should count up how much money they lost from the offs for all the boys because they wanted to make a fast buck. When I said this, they quickly changed their mind about the 300 baht but for me it was too late. ;) I took my guy from there and the guy I have here from Bangkok to Boyztown to enjoy the scenery there. We had a blast in that area tonight.

Jomptien Beach is a bit slow and quite but I found it very relaxing. Got to Mr. Rit's beach area and meeting up with old friends was fun. I met a wonderful farang from Ireland and we chatted most of the afternoon.

Of course, my favorite part of the beach scene is a woman. :) That's right. Mariam is the best manicurist on the beach. I had her over today for my hands and feet as well as to teach my boy for the same. It was his first time and he enjoyed it. If you ever get to Mr. Rit's and ask for her, they will find her for you. She is amazing and for only 200 bath for a manicure and pedicure, it is a great bargain.

I had 3 massages at the beach and today we are going to do the jet skis. I have a few boys from a bar meeting me at the beach today to eat lunch and jet ski. I always find this fun.

I had a wonderful sex show last night. No, I am not in Bangkok. I am still in Pattaya. :) The show as on the balcony of my hotel. I had 2 guys over last night and heard the giggles from the balcony. They keep motioning for me to come over. I did and there were his hot farang fucking a hot Thai lady. The boobs were bouncing in the moonlight and the moans were quiet but noticeable. I thought that this was a site to see but the closer we looked, we found yet another scene with 2 more on another balcony. I guess we were in the right place at the right time. :)

>100 baht is about $2.50. I think you should get over it and

>consider it a tax on your fun. You have boys coming out your

>ears, life is short. :)

>

>Are you having fun or not???

Lucky I doubt it was the 2.50 but more the principle of it all. As discussed to endless means here tourist who travel to other countries should stay within the reasonable fees for that country. You don't go into a Burger King in Rio and pay $100. for a whopper, right?

However, with that said Oz is one of several guys who have acknowledged time after time that they have no problem over tipping and feel good about doing so.

Therefore, it's a little bit of a puzzle why the extra 100bt was a problem for him.

RT :)

>100 baht is about $2.50. I think you should get over it and

>consider it a tax on your fun. You have boys coming out your

>ears, life is short. :)

>

>Are you having fun or not???

I am having a blast. I love Thailand and always have fun here. Business is business. To me, when you have a very good customer who has offed hundreds of boys from a bar, spends at least 1000baht when he walks in the door, the mamasan calls him when a boy is sick and can't afford medicine, and someone who has even sent half of the boys on a 2 day boat trip, you treat them more than just some regular Joe off the street. That is my opinion and not everyone follows it. But, businesses that do well at this seem to thrive.

Kaos has always been a great place but that does not mean that when I feel I am slighted I will just take it and not speak up. If you read my first statement, you would see I love going to the bar and have great admiration for the way they treat the boys there.

Back to your first statement. I actually had sand coming out of my ear from the beach today. That is perhaps why I didn't understand your comments in the other threads. Of course, I hope to have the boys coming out of my ears later tonight. :) So, hell yes. I am having fun. Love every minute and enjoying each breath!

with that said Oz is one of several guys who have

>acknowledged time after time that they have no problem over

>tipping and feel good about doing so.

>

>Therefore, it's a little bit of a puzzle why the extra 100bt

>was a problem for him.

>

>RT :)

:) It really wasn't the 100 baht. It was the principle. I tip if I want to tip. It is not a requirement. The fact is that the bars were so dead the past few nights because of the raid that the bars are dying for customers. The bar in question knows I am a good customer and was coming back in an hour or two with the boy to have drinks with his friends. They would have made much more from me last night had I not paid the extra hundred bath.

I stayed at a 5 star hotel in NYC recently. They tried to charge me the rack rate on my bill when I had a quote from them via e-mail. I simply showed them the e-mail and the made the change. Should I have just kept quiet because I am a nice guy? ;) I don't think so. As I have told people for years, it is my money and I will spend it how I want to spend it. If I tip, I tip. If I don't, I don't. But, in the end, it is only my decision.

>I had a wonderful sex show last night. No, I am not in

>Bangkok. I am still in Pattaya. :) The show as on the

>balcony of my hotel. I had 2 guys over last night and heard

>the giggles from the balcony. They keep motioning for me to

>come over. I did and there were his hot farang fucking a hot

>Thai lady. The boobs were bouncing in the moonlight and the

>moans were quiet but noticeable. I thought that this was a

>site to see but the closer we looked, we found yet another

>scene with 2 more on another balcony. I guess we were in the

>right place at the right time. :)

OZ....were you perchance at the Hard Rock Pattaya? I still remember one day when Hoo called me and told me to log into his webcam. Low and behold there were 2 guys going at it on a balcony there. :)

Barry :)

>OZ....were you perchance at the Hard Rock Pattaya? I still

>remember one day when Hoo called me and told me to log into

>his webcam. Low and behold there were 2 guys going at it on a

>balcony there. :)

>

>Barry :)

>

Barry,

I knew I was at the wrong fucking hotel. My couple was a lady and a man. If I had known the Hard Rock had the male sex show, I would have stayed there. Hey, there is always next time. :)

PS. I just had the most amazing time at Karoke with my 15 favorite boys. The one boy I offed from Euro wanted to go home early. I told him I would get him a motorcycle taxi and see him tomorrow. He said he wanted to go to the hotel with me. So, I left early with him. Early meaning I stayed there about 2 1/2 hours which for anyone that has been to Thai Karoke, you know that was long enough. The sex was amazing. I think I died and went to Thai heaven. :)

You really must come over and visit this place Barry! :)

I never made it to the Beach during my stay since in Pattaya, as my stay was too short there. On my next trip I have planned to spent more days in Pattaya and hope to get to experience the beach scene.

Thanks for your reports, I am longing to return.

Archived