Boys Bangkok

TotallyOz
This topic is 6939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Boys Bangkok was hopping last night. Tons of customers, tons of hot guys. There were over 100 guys and one after another drop dead gorgeous. A great big cock show for all to enjoy and tons of eye candy in the audience as well.

I think I have now found my new Thai boyfriend. :) I offed him last night for the evening. He is 25 years old, smooth, sweet, speaks great english and has a smile that should be the ad campaign for The Land of Smiles. :)

After our session was over, I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend for the next 10 - 15 days and he said yes. I offed him from the bar for at least 10 days and will see how it goes. By the way, the off fee for Boys Bangkok and Dream Boys is now 400Baht. It is nuts! Drinks are 200Baht for each place and then to off a boy, it is 400baht. What pisses me off about Boys Bangkok is that I didn't find the boy, the boy found me and I bought him a drink. While he was drinking me with, at least 4 mamasans came over and asked me if I wanted to take him. That is before I even had a good conversation with him. Finally, after the 2nd one walked over, I told them, "Look, I am trying to talk to boy. Piss off." Perhaps I should not have been nasty but it is real turn off to try to talk to someone and have people who you don't even know insert themselves into the conversation. While I do not find this in Pattaya or Phuket, I do find it often in Bangkok. I belive that the Boys Bangkok was so fucking packed with customers who were not offing boys, that they try to hire so many mamasans just to talk to every customer to try to get them to take someone. I much prefer the one mamasan who knows about the customer and the boys. But, I guess too many boys and too many customers at this place make that impossible. Regardless, I took my 25 year old with me for one night and now they get another 10 nights. So, business must be good. :)

I also took in several new bars on this trip that I had not gone to before as well as a few sleezy ones. A report on them will be coming. I just have to remember the names of them. At my age, that often is harder than it seems. :)

>

>I also took in several new bars on this trip that I had not

>gone to before as well as a few sleezy ones. A report on them

>will be coming. I just have to remember the names of them. At

>my age, that often is harder than it seems. :)

Thanks for the Bangkok report, I have very much fallin for the place...now were is the "will be coming" report addition?

Solid Bar

39/2 Soi Anuman Ratchathon (off Soi Thantawan, off Suriwong)

Phone: (0) 2634 - 2664

Solid was one of the KY. But, on the same Soi and off the side streets were about 4 others we visited. One we had to walk to the seconf floor, walk over a roof and into the bar. The names of them all escape me but I will try to find out for you.

I had fun and they were a bit on the sleezier side.

Archived