What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Guest Kevin 2
This topic is 8196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to Chicago for a day. United had fare of $175... from SF to Chicago. Catch is that must fly Thursday, and return Friday. Basically flying in for dinner, having a bit of booty later that night, and fly back to SF.

No plans in SF (people leave here for holidays), home cooled T-G dinner sounded better than frozen pizza, and Mom is glad to have me back. Also accrue double miles with UAL.. 9000 miles closer to award ticket for exotic travel... maybe to Tenbucktoo.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the past 6 months, I've been planning a family reunion to run over the Thanksgiving weekend. The last 2 people are arriving Thanksgiving Day and will be staying with me. We'll be celebrating over the entire weekend, rather than on the actual day.

I am thankful for finding this site and all the people who contribute to it. This year, I began the process of coming out to my family and friends, with mixed results. I have learned much from the many and varied people who post to these message boards; which has made the process less painful than I believed it would be.

I hope you all have the kind of Thanksgiving that you truly wish for. Thank you for everything.

Dan

Guest dstud4hire

Flying my mom in for the weekend...Xmas is my turn to fly in her direction...been doing it that way for nearly 10 years! Gabe in St. Louis

Zach

>(Today I'm cooking and trying to "de-sex" my bedroom.)

With all of those HAZMAT teams in town you shouldn't having any problems "de-sexing" your bedroom.

}>

I took Matthew Rush to the airport this morning for his flight to Miami for the White Party. I then went home and put a tape in for the 10 hr Golden Girls marathon and went back to bed for 4 hours.

I think I will know fix my turkey breast cutlets, mashed potatoes and

gravy, stuffing and mixed-vegetables. YUM!

I really enjoy a nice quiet day by myself. Happy Thanksgiving !

Take Care,

JEFF

>Traveller, the tallest tale you tell may be that you will be

>up early enough to go to the Macy's Parade and shiver in the

>cold! (Maybe you have a pill to wake and warm you!)

Sans pharmaceuticals, made the parade. My Peter Pan complex was fully sated.

Later.

PS. After TG at Danube did a 360 around Ground Zero. Still so sad. Memorials on the SW corner have my friends and clients, among so many others. Peace.

Archived