Goodbye Thailand

TotallyOz
This topic is 7080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All good things must come to an end. In my case, it was time to go. At least for the time being. After consistent phone calls and nasty e-mails from family, I was persuaded to spend the holidays with them. They could not understand why I wanted to stay in the land of smiles rather than the listen to the same family stories I have heard for one hundred years. But, alas, my defenses were down and off to America I went.

Ba Fucking Hum Bug! HO HO HO

Not me. I will be returning for the remainder of the winter. Europe and New York are too cold for me.

I might add, that Oz who is the kindest, gentlest, most caring man I have ever had the privilege of knowing have different agendas for being there. We hung out in some clubs together very few times because I was uncomfortable and embarrassed by many of foreigners. I focused on the culture and getting to know a different set of people. After dining and visiting almost every night, Oz, his friends, me and mine typically went our separate ways, each for our own style of fun. I made some great friends, though not in a sexual way.

And I became friends with the fine beautiful guys Oz likes and cares for. Neither agenda is wrong. Thailand it is heaven on earth, non-judgemental and we all had fun together and separately.

Oddly, the only person I found to be disingenuous and judgemental was an unpleasant old man from Canada who gave me the award of the World's Biggest Asshole in the company of people I never met, a trophy I shall always cherish, in spite of the source.

You really do have to be kidding me. In the company of people you never met. You had met everyone at the table and many of the people you had know for years.

You mad a complete ass out of yourself and I can find plenty of people who were there who will agree.

But who knows maybe when you came out of one of your drunken stupors you erased all the memories ?????

Archived