Hong Kong Is The Best City In The World

HooBoy
This topic is 7382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hear the gay life is not so good here. I have not left my hotel since I've been here, although I've changed rooms 3 times and it takes 4 porters to do that.

My goofiness does not often go over well here, but my housekeepers seem to like me because I do not sleep in the bed - I sleep at the computer. And if I do sleep in the bed, I make it up and clean the bathroom before they come in. So there is really nothing for them to do except to watch Mr. Bean DVDs with me or listen to Enrique Iglesias...the Back Street Boys. Or when I feel really bold, I'll throw on Roy Orbison or the Traveling Wilburys. I travel with a projector sometime and this time I did, so at night I throw on Bel-Ami DVDs for the entertainment of the hotel guests across Nathan Road from me.

Plus there is my shrine to two guys I love from Boston, pics of my sister & Mother and flowers everywhere. Mrs. Chang, who runs an alley-way flower shop downstairs...I just love her. I visit her everyday and we just laugh a lot but her flowers are beautiful.

Well, if there is anyone in HK that would like to take me cruising to some gay joints because I refuse to go to any gay venue alone, my HK cell number is 605 44358. Text me. My Nokia phone (the same one that was stolen in Brazil) has handwriting recognition and I actually took the time to read the manual this time, so I think I can answer you.

I don't care what you look like - I like people who are real, honest and who do not care about hanging out with an arrogant fat fart like myself.

If you are young, VGL and don't act like it, I'll pay for dinner. lol

Otherwise, you can come to my hotel. Bring your laptop because I have my router and we can get an orgy working.

__

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

Oh, I never told anyone about that? Not only my cell phone but my Nokia camera and many thousands of dollars and Euros. But it was all my fault. It was in another country. Oz, I do not think you'll have that problem in Asia. I only wish you were in HK now. The weather is WONDERFUL and I am being my usual self. Sorry I missed your party, but I had to fly here to buy a camera to take pictures at your next party.

Can I buy you any more fake LV stuff? lol

<for those who do not understand: LV = Louis Vuitton.

lol = Steve case of AOL laughing all the way to the bank>

BTW: I think I'm going to either stay here longer (what's new about that) or come home. I miss New York City so much. And that is really the best city in the world, but I was trying to get some cheap thrills here in HK. Frankly, my dear, I'll be happy at Wally Matt's on the computer watching the Brits try and pick up the locals.

Not that there is anything wrong with Brits, computers, Wally Matt's, or locals. I just hope next time I remember to not over tip. Certainly I do want to be accused of making someone's miserable life a little better. I saw certain white people tipping the bartender the equivalent of 50 cents after ordering many drinks. Well, I said to myself, I'll show him up. I gave the bartender 55 cents because that is all I had left after having my money stolen in Brazil -- have I mentioned that before?

Actually, my advertiser came through with the money and I am okay and even offered to let the doorman at my hotel off for an hour because I thought his feet and arm must be tired...

__

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

Guest icon513

Hey, Hoo. Wish you'd posted a similar messae when you were here in Bangkok. I would've loved a chance to show you around.

Icon

Dear Icon,

A long-time friend of mine was running one of the most beautiful and hottest disco clubs in Bangkok - one that was shut down when the March 1 law went into effect which closed many clubs at midnight. So I was hanging out with he and his heart-throb when they could lure me out of my hotel room.

He is gone now, to run clubs in Singapore.

I would loved to have spent more time there and certainly would loved to meet you. Next time for sure.

Thank you.

__

__

--garbo the hoo

Guest icon513

Next time, Hoo.

But perhaps you don't know...that March 1 midnight closing rule has been scrapped. So maybe your friend hasn't had to defect to Singapore.

Archived