Tango and Bossa Nova tour ´06

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 6625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well here I am near the end of my trip to Buenos Aires and Rio.I have had a wonderful time and I thank the many Hoovillians who have said hi while on my trip.

First of all I must thank``our man in Buenos Aires ``Roberto for all of his help and for being such a great guide to a fantastic city.I REALLY loved BA and will return very soon.

I also hired a couple of fellas of of soy tu yo and will be filing reports soon.

Rio is much nicer than I imagined it would be.The people we have met here have been very nice and the scenery is fantastic.

I have been to all three Saunas and enjoyed the crowd and the Garrotos at club 117 and pointe 202.Estacao was a real let down and I feel no need to return again-II did no care for the setup,the boys were very aggressive,and the staff was pitching major attitude.This of course is just my opinion-ymmv.

Will file a complete repot later-the Icafe is closing down

Tschou :7

Well that was a lot of fun!

Just wasting time till the remissa takes us to the airport.So here goes a little more info and opinion.

Went to 117 last night,lots of gorratos and very few customers.I played with a couple of clean cut light skinned fellas and one darker.Hussy(my beloved traveling partner)had two massages that turned into something quite different,one be a fella which had the largest set of ouvos I have ever seen-matched by an equally impressive cock.

The guys here at the 117 are(IMO)the friendliest of the bunch and will respect your right to just relax for awhile if that is what you wish,or not }( This was my favaorite space during this trip.

Pointe 202 has some fantastic guys also,and it was nice to meet up with some Hoovillians while there.Also stopped by the infamous Corrojuinas my first night here,very interesting scene,

It was also nice to finally meet Trilingual-whom I thank for a couple of great restaurant suggestions.

Eduardo was very helpful as a guide/hand holder for my first trip to the Rio Saunas-for first timers I really think this is a must.

All in all I have had a wronderful 10 days in South America and look forward to returning.

Archived