M4M Soirée in Rio!

Axiom2001
This topic is 7729 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

In the past few days, I have recieved Emails from Juan Carlos(rogers) Dalton(Estacio), and Alek at 117, so am starting the invitation list!! so if any of you have suggestions of someone(s) you really want let me know we need to coordinate on Sat. the 12th, to make sure we don't have too many boys coming(or too few!!, I need at least 4 or 5 for me remember! LOL ) I suggest we all meet somewhere for lunch Sat. to sort out who we are going to invite and then we can go out on Sat. evening and Sunday, to 117, Estacio, 202 and invite them, I am open to any and all suggestions. Seriously, I think a party with the 8 of us (so far) and a dozen boys, plus bartender, who can double as one of the boys :-) would be a workable group. Tom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tomcal_

Dick, your in!! I agree about Anderson, always one of my favorites! but he doesn't have email so have to wait until we get there to contact him. One friend just emailed me who was down there and said Anderson was there and asked when I was coming down, as I had told him I would be back in April. This venue should suit him, last year he showed up at my room at 5:00 pm, went to another posters room same hotel at 6:00 and then went next door to the hotel that LAShowbiz was staying at (which experience LASh. decribes in detail in a post from last Aug/Sept.)7:00! More importantly, later when we compared notes, everyone was Very Happy with their time with him.

>God, you guys are making me jealous. I am all set to get

>back on a plane and fly down to join you on Monday. Anderson

>did give us an email address ANDERSON2003@YAHOO.COM.BR . I

>have not tried it.

Bobby-- I agree with your sentiments! The more I read-- the antsier OR is it hornier I am getting. It's too bad this March and April are not farther apart, or I'd definitely be in the loop!!:) :9 :9 :+

Since we can't have a proper festa without music, I was wondering what our hosts have planned. Tomcal, Tri and Gulliver, if you haven't already made some plans for this, I was thinking about getting an inexpensive boombox here in the States, bringing it with me and we could use it at the party (in any case, I buy lots of CDs of Brazilian music when I'm there) and then raffle it off to the boys at the end. Since Brazilians love even the smallest present, this might also encourage attendance and increase the level of giddy excitement--mine is already over the top as you can tell! So, does this sound OK to you guys? SF Traveler

Sounds OK to me. Tomcal? gulliver?

If it's OK with the other two hosts, go ahead SFTraveler. BTW, if you don't want to shlepp a boom box all the way from the U.S., they can be bought inexpensively in Rio, too. Lots of places to get them, like Ponto Frio, Tele Rio, Casa & Video, etc., all of which can be found in Copacabana. Or at any of the many shops at the RioSul mall. (And an excuse for shopping and interacting with cute shop clerks is always fun. . .)

Guest Tomcal_

Hey, I am Easy! That is fine with me! the only rules we are going to have is that we keep Gulivers suite and area clean and dont' leave a mess and No one uses Gullivers bedroom for their extracircular activites!!(Which shouldn't be a problem since we will all have rooms there(I am sure we will keep the elevators busy(although my room is supposed to be below Gulliver's so I will keep the stairway busy!)

I have a suggestion as far as what boys to invite. Since we all have differnt types we like, how about each of the attendees invite two guys that they like. Most everyone would have Friday/Sat/Sun. to do the asking/inviting, then on Sunday evening by say *:00 pm we could get a good count, although I am thinking it will be about 18 total with hosts and guests. Another question, most of if not all of the boys are going to expect to make some money(after all they are not coming for our charm and personality, as great as it is!) so we had better set the expectations with them which is another reason for each of us to invite our own boys! What do you think? Tom

I had thought of the same issue. We should probably agree on a strategy and all adopt the same line. But I don't think we are going to have much real idea of who's coming before they get there--between the well-known tendency of both Brazilian and young people to bring their friends along and their other well-known tendency not to show up at all, attendance could be higher or lower than predicted. But, of course, if they think money is involved, the liklihood is for an overflow! But back to the point, I'd suggest that we discuss it when we're all in Rio. The boys aren't going to focus on it until a day or two before, if then. SF Traveler

Not to worry jackhammer - I need just the slightest reason to plan a trip to brazil - like you telling me you are afraid to go alone and as a fellow poster I should be there to support you.

as far as the party goes, I like the idea of all of us inviting one or two boys. having snacks and a bar/bartender is also a good idea. we can all pitch in and do a quick clean up - i'll bring some hefty garbage bags.

the outside are where the pool is will allow anyone to check out the boys before they bring them back to their room as long as the lighting is dim. we want to keep it cool with the atlantico and as un noticeable as possible. we should maybe think about their dining room doing the snacks and providing iced beverages in bulk. what do you think??

How about inviting mickal (i think that is how he spells it) from esataco - floridarobe, myself and two others had him booked for an afternoon at the atlantico.

Tri and tomcal - make whatever plans you want as long as we are tres discreet as far as the atlantico goes, make yourself at home that night in the suite.

When TomCal-Ho said "Hey, I am EASY", I almost spit out my latte!!

I decided to once again venture into this thread, and sure enough, TomCal-Ho and Tri are stirring up trouble. I am emailing every sauna boy's mommy so they can account for their sons on that fateful night... at least let half of them go!! :>

And to address TomCal-Ho... Asian? Hooking up with Andersen?? Hmmmmm, hun, do you have me mixed up with someone else? All I did was sightsee and shop. I did do the fine dining at Jabba's restaurant though.

Actually, it's kinda cute seeing TomCal-Ho getting all excited again. He's like a little kid in a candy store. Rio will NEVER be the same after each of his visits.

No Rio for me... I'm now heavily on the circuit party scene. 6 hours of sleep in four days at NY's Black Party! Woohoo!!! Oh wait, that's like TomCal-Ho in Rio. Tom... what type of "party favors" are you talking about? Blondes, brunettes, liquid, pill... etc. ?? LOL

RE: Party Planning

FINAL PARTY DETAILS: Check here at M4M for a posting with the exact time, room number, etc. We should have that up the week preceding the party, so guests can inform the sauna boys they invite.

BOY INVITATIONS: Make it clear to the sauna guys you invite that space is very limited so PLEASE, NOT TO BRING FRIENDS. This is just to be a small gathering! We're going to have to inform the hotel, since so many people will be traipsing in. I suggest you inform Tomcal and/or Gulliver by Sunday before the party who you have invited, and also whether or not you're staying at the hotel. Then Tomcal and gulliver can get together Monday morning, put together a list of expected guests who aren't staying at the Atlântico, and give it to the front desk. That can help weed out party-crashers. A mob scene might be fun, but probably won't be if it's too crowded, so a guest list is probably a good idea.

FEES: It shouldn't be necessary to pay the guys just to come to the party. Brazilians love parties, and this is a chance for the guys to get free food and drink and network with present and future clients on a night when there otherwise might not be much business, anyway. If you and a guy go off together, plan to pay the usual price (R$50 and up, depending on how much time you spend together). One idea might be to bring some souvenir gifts for the guys. SFTraveler, maybe you could pick up about 15 of those inexpensive San Francisco T-shirts down at the wharf, in a variety of designs/sizes from M to XL? Just be sure they're not full of American flags and red-white-and-blue U.S.A. stuff, because that's not very cool at the moment. Things that say San Francisco or California would be OK. Tomcal, would you bring a few boxes of Trojan Magnum XL condoms and a few bottles of lube? Put all that together, and we should have more than enough party favors for the sauna guests!

FOOD/REFRESHMENTS: Tomcal and gulliver, feel free to check things out with the hotel. If it's expensive, I believe Tomcal planned to hire one of the 117 bartenders to help out that night. The Parmê pizzeria, just down the block on Siqueira Campos, has cocktail size traditional Brazilian hors d'ouevres for R$14/kg and all we have to do is let them know how much we want the day before, or even the morning of the party. There are four supermarkets on Siqueira Campos within two blocks of the hotel, so we can get drinks and plastic stuff there. Beer, soft drinks, cachaça, limes, sugar, Red Bull, ice, etc. should be available at the markets. Or maybe the hotel can provide the ice. The Pao de Açucar market is open 24 hours, so if we run short of anything we can restock there. Anyway, this should be pretty easy to do, without breaking the bank!

[i've tabbed to the left since the last postings were getting kinda scrunched.]

I'll bring a bottle of Astroglide (my FAVE) lubricant for each of them. How many do we expect?

These ARE working guys. Wouldn't it be reasonable to offer each of them a minimum? The rest is gravy.

Dick

Guest Tomcal_

Guys, while I think most if not all of us will be meeting prior to the party night, I suggest we all try and have lunch on Sunday to coordinate(I would suggest midnight at Corujo's on Sat., but usually I become very preoccupied and don't pay close attention to what's being said!lol), verify who's coming, etc. Right now the details that are for sure are: It will start at 7:00pm on the roof top suite of the Atlantico, we will have drinks, food, music(courtesy of SFTraveler). For those of you in rio by Friday the 11th, You will find me at Corujo's at Midnight, also on Sat. at midnight(love the Fellini feeling of that place!) btw, they make very good caprihinas there!

Guest Tomcal_

Dick, right now, it looks like 8 guys from the states, plus the boys we invite, that's why a couple of lunch/late dinner meetings Sat. and Sun. to confirm the count and find out who invited who. We might find out we all are asking the same 3 or 4 guys!! Although, it seems that in the four times I went there over the last 16 months, about 30% - 40% of the boys would be "new faces", some like Anderson at 117, Juan Carlos and Lucas at Rogers, have been there on all four of my visits, which is great I always enjoy them, but I like the idea of inviting guys I haven't met before, so I am not going to do any inviting until Sat./Sun.(I arrive on THurs, so will do my "scouting" on thurs and Friday) I plan on going to Estacio and 202 on Thurs. and 117 on Friday which is always a big night there.

I would estimate there would be somewhere close to 20, and we are going to have to have limits due to space/food/drink limitations. Also we don't want the guys inviting "friends" this had to be made clear when we invite them. I once had a guy to the hotel that I had met the night before at 117 and set a date to met him the next day at the hotel, he showed up with a friend, he thought a 3 way would be fun, and he could help his friend make money, except his friend was NOT my type! I don't want any Boys there that we don't know from the saunas. If some univited guys show up, I don't forsee a problem as my friend and I will be the official "bouncers" if we need to have someone leave.

LUBE: Since good lube is kind of expensive, I'd suggest buying a couple of large bottles. At any drugstore or beauty supply place you can find small pocket/purse size clear plastic bottles with closing squirt tops into which you can then subdivide the lube. With the good lube (the silicon-based kind, I think the ingredient is called dimethicone?) a little goes a very long way, so even a small bottle can last a long time! And it's much easier to carry.

NAME TAGS: Do we want them? Would someone pick up a package of them? Between M4Mers and boys, there will be a lot of names to keep track of.

FEES: I don't think fees are appropriate for attending a party, and it's not a precedent I think we should start. When you make your invitations, make sure the guys understand that this is just to be a party ("festa") and NOT an orgy ("suruba"), although if they pair off with anyone the usual rules apply, of course. Besides, we're giving out party favors (see below) which have monetary value!

PARTY FAVORS: In addition to the t-shirts/condoms/lube, some baseball type caps with U.S. team symbols or city names would also be a good idea. U.S. basketball team names are well-known in Brazil, especially the Lakers. I've seen inexpensive caps on sale at places like Walgreen's! They nest together, so they're easy to pack and transport. If someone besides SFTraveler (who's bringing T-shirts) wants to bring some caps, I know they'd be welcomed.

SECURITY ISSUES: Before the party, be sure to secure/hide anything you wouldn't want to go missing from your rooms, especially money, credit cards, passports, cameras, laptops, etc. The hotel should have a safe at the desk where you can put the small stuff like money, passport and credit cards (first put them in an envelope which you seal and sign/date across the seal) but maybe we could also designate one person's room as the temporary storage spot for all that stuff for the night of the party. Of course, that person couldn't bring anyone back to their room. The hotel may have some other storage available, like where they keep luggage from visitors who check out early even though they have late flights. Also, not to make anyone paranoid, but we do want to keep an eye on drinks being mixed. We don't all want to find out, after the fact, that we've been victims of the largest "Boa noite, Cinderela" drugging/robbery in Rio history!

I wouldn't like to think that such a thing could happen, and the odds are very low, but with a lot of guys present we don't necessarily know very well, temptation could strike. So even though it´s a party, stay alert and don´t get loaded (Brazilians find drunks a total turn-off, anyway).

I guess I want this to be somewhat social at least and not totally sexual, so I'd forego the lube. I'm sure it's a present they'd actually use, but there are other choices that don't emphasize the sexual side of things so much. I'd also forego the name tags. Since I know some of the Americans already, and I'm not so old that I can't remember 10 new people (and neither is Tri), I'd just do without them. As for presents, I also bought some Speedos on sale at All American Boy which I'm bringing along--various sizes and colors. As to security, I cerainly agree that we have to be careful and not casually furnish the youngsters with temptations, but normal care when inviting sauna boys to the room should be sufficient, especially given that we've more or less vetted them in advance. Also, if we have a real bartender that should prevent drugging. I also think it would be good to set an ending time so they don't party 'til dawn in Gulliver's suite! As the days go by until I leave, I'm having a more and more difficult time concentrating on work and not on the photos Tomcal sent me depicting is various conquests. My mind's (at least) certainly there now. SF Traveler

Guest Gringo

Enjoyed meeting and having dinner with Tri last week. Coming up for air now and looking forward to meeting everyone at the soiree. :+

Archived