dominant tops

Guest ned_anthony
This topic is 7782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ned_anthony

Thanks for the suggestions! A little clarification - I'm not looking for a US-style S&M scene. But some of the guys at the saunas must be more macho, aggressive and verbal than others. When I'm over in Rio, not sure what I should ask -- beyond "attivo" -- or who in particular I should ask for.

You can say you'd like someone "dominante," or that you'd like to be "dominado." You can also let them know you're looking for someone who's "ativaço" (extremely active).

Many of the guys are very active and verbal in private, but if you're not very fluent yet in Portuguese sexual slang, you may not get much out of their patter. . . If you read the various recent threads, you should see mentions of some sauna guys (by name) with references to their being especially active and verbal. The problem is that there's so much turnover and travel along the sauna circuit that you can't be sure any particular guy will be around when you want him. That's why you'll have to do a bit of asking around. At any of the larger baths, though, with an abundance of guys to choose from, the odds are good you'll find the kind of "take-charge" guy you seem to be looking for.

As for macho/butch, almost all of the guys at the baths are, so no worries on that front.

I sampled four saunas in Rio and Sao Paulo and, believe me, these guys are anything but nelly.}( My only experience out of about 16 guys in 10 days (OK,OK, I did some sightseeing too!) of a guy who was something less than a "take charge" type, interestingly, was a Brazilian who had lived in LA for 5 or 6 years (hmmm). The rest were TIGERS and were shoving their big dicks... oh I have to go now...

Guest Tomcal_

I can honestly say, I don't think I have ever seen a "nelly" type guy

working at the suanas(I saw some visiting...LAShowbiz..lol ) These guys are unbelievable and there seems to be a never ending supply of them!!

There is one place that caters to some non-vanilla scenes. It is called Gayligola, Rua Ubaldino do Amaral 50 in downtown centro. It's 1/2 a block off Praca de Cruz Vermelha, not far from the Arcos de Lapa. Be careful where ever you go. They have a sling, but I would discourage a bondage scene. }(

Archived