Stayin Below The Gaydar Adults Only

Godiva
This topic is 8220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest kathryn

I realize that I was "asked" to post within my own "thread" (sorry Lucky) but I just need to add to this.

Women for the most part, are not as niave as you would think. Call it intuition, or gut feeling or whatever...I do believe that we "know". For those of us who accept it and make it a part of our lives, more power to us. For those women that hide their heads in the sand like an osterich...whatever works for them. Point is that it is about sexuality, and not to be taken personally. Many men enjoy anal sex with their wives.......hmmmmmmm, is this indusive of perhaps being a closet case? Any opinions on that?

I do hope that I did not step on any toes by posting here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Kathyrn, you get a free pass from me on this one. I was disturbed about Godiva's statement that his girlfriend "has no clue." It seemed to me that he was being nastily deceptive with her, or at least very unfair.

But I didn't post because, for a change, I reflected on the post and remembered my closeted days. They were different. I dated girls, only, until I was 27, including one woman for 5 years. I knew I was attracted to guys but did not understand it.

When I had sex with a guy I never had sex with a woman again. I "came out." ALL of the women I had dated were shocked, especially the long term one.

So where was the female intuition? I did fuck a woman as "mercy" sex one time, after she accused me of being gay just because I didn't want to. I don't think I was trying to prove anything since she was horrendously fat, but she was a nice woman that I had worked with.

So, I don't know where this leaves me, but now, I would try to be honest with a woman if I had a secret life, so that she could make her own informed decisions. Anything else is pure selfishness.

Guest kathryn

When I had sex with a guy I never had sex with a woman

>again. I "came out." I did fuck a woman as

>"mercy" sex one time, after she accused me of being gay just

>because I didn't want to.

~~~~Wow! That seems to me a bit barbaric, not to mention contradictory. You truly werent trying to prove anything? I am certain that you dont want me to comment about that!!

~~~I guess I have over-estimated my fellow women to think that they were working with a few brain cells. I was wrong. Let me reword that. Some women, have an intuition about it. Some women, especially those who need "mercy fucked" are the exception I guess.

However, I agree that it is humanic to at least give your partner the opportunity to be informed, so that she can make an informed decision. Not a decision about HIS sexual preferrances, but about whether or not it is something that she can deal with in regards to her own half of the relationship.

Archived