Craigslist eye candy

Trixie
This topic is 5588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Boys, boys has anyone here had any experience with this lad, advertising today on CL in San Francisco?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/1000869512.html

He's going by the name Javier right now, tho' he's drifted thru town under the name Erin, et al, a few times over the past 6 months, and always staying on Union Square. Beautiful photos, really quite too pretty for the average CL posting. Such gorgeous armpits!

So what am I missing- who is he, what's the deal.

My luck has been such lately that if I call him, he's sure to be something dreadful!

Trix

>He used to go by the name of Eriss. I did a review of him

>two yrs ago on MER. He was just starting out in the biz. If

>it is really him, and not someone using his pics, go for it.

>We had a great time

There are two sets of pics, which is the Eriss you know?

>I saw him about 4 months ago from CL ad in San Diego.

>He was a pleasant, good-looking guy and we had a nice time.

>Definitely not a sting.

>

I am so glad to read that someone has seen him recently. In December he spent about 2wks in San Francisco. I viewed his pics at Craigslist as well as on http://www.rentmen.com. He looks so hot in all of his pics which say: "Come to me, I am definitely hot and ready for any action that you are seeking!"

Just yesterday I wrote down his number and thought about calling him for this weekend (an "in call"). He looks sooooooooo hot with his uc dick hanging out of those sexy boxers of his. His hair and bod look hot and wonderful, too!

Thanks, man, for writing a few words about Eriss aka Javier now!

>We had a great time

I second that. I saw him in May 2007 in LA for an evening. Sweet guy, nice to hang with, built like his pics. Total top; only drawback was that he would not let me anywhere near his gorgeous backside. But his performance as a top was plenty to keep me occupied for the evening. Plus lots of French kissing, frottage, makeout etc. Go for it.

>We had a great time

I second that. I saw him in May 2007 in LA for an evening. Sweet guy, nice to hang with, built like his pics. Total top; only drawback was that he would not let me anywhere near his gorgeous backside. But his performance as a top was plenty to keep me occupied for the evening. Plus lots of French kissing, frottage, makeout etc. Go for it.

Archived