Alexio in Rentboy Los Angeles

Richard
This topic is 5934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any information on this guy?

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=136272&Location=0

I had not seen his listing before and think he looks easy on the eyes. I checked the usual sources (Daddy's, muscleservice, etc.), but my searches came up empty.

Work is sending me there for a couple of weeks and Alexio could be a nice source of r&r, especially if some of my other regulars are otherwise occupied.

He may well have been 29 when those pics were taken, but I'm fairly certain that was some time ago. There is just something about the sharpness and color quality of the pictures that makes me think they were taken in the late 80s or so, first red flag. And he's asking too much for somebody without more detailed, modern pictures (and good reviews).

But the bigger RED FLAG I didn't catch at first glance--just noticed when I looked back. LOOK at the pictures again. They're not old scans he happened to have... he took old pictures of himself(?), laid them on a table and photographed them *with a digital camera*. So this guy is using a digital camera to take pictures of obviously older pictures instead of a dirt-easy mirror shot of himself *now*.

Add, as the poster above pointed out, that the stats are obviously not for the hunk in the picture--but maybe if he spent the last several years on meth they could be the current emaciated shell of that guy.

All that said I'd love for somebody to give him a try because I'd like to hear the report... as long as they determine beforehand they're calling it off if what shows up looks nothing like the stud in the pics.

>The Pix's are of a Major Hunk! But I doubt at 6'2" he

>weighs 126 lbs!

>

>Leave it to Rentboy! Let us know IF you hookup with this

>Hottie!:9

Just look at the Rentboy pics (especially the arms) - He says he has a lean swimmers build. Maybe the real Alexio does but the guy in the pics could be considered a body builder

Philly, Darn right about the Body Builder Body in the Pix's.

But I have a feeling unless some one Bite's the Bullet or One of Alexio's Body Parts, we will never know just how Representative the Photo's are of the Actual Alexio.

Bottom Line he was a Goodlooking Guy at some point in time! ;-)

Archived