411 on Mike in NYC

buzz
This topic is 5959 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a hot-looking guy on Rentboy named Mike who advertises leather and SM. No face pix. Has anyone met him? I have a feeling that he is another manifestation of the guy who has several ads using other men's photos and offering SM services which he can't really perform. I've been burned by this guy once and he has been discussed on this board. "Mike" sounds too good to be true but I would hate to miss him if he is truly real. Since Reese, Gino, Rex, and Gabriel all retired, there just arent any truly talented sadists available in NYC.

Thanks

buzz

Never been with the guy... BUT I was warned to stay away... there are issues of reliability from what I was told… among other problems.

Perhaps others could fill us in with more details... and perhaps others might have a different opinion. Mine is based frankly on hearsay.

At any rate, I doubt that this guy is the messiah we have been waiting for to fill the present void in NYC.

Archived