Watch out for this Kid on Craigslist

lokki
This topic is 6364 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Watch out for this kid: 310-570-3628 On Craigslist. Advertises a Steamy, Hot Massage

On the phone, he assures of a complete massage (told him I hate rub, release and run), but to him that meams 15 minutes of rubbing. "Skittish" is the word that comes to mind. Afraid to come in through a lobby. Hiding till there's no one around outside. Lots of drama.

And, at the end, "Can you do it yourself? I really don't do this but I need to make my rent." And then, when pressed to follow through: "Are you almost there yet? I'm getting tired."

Cute little body, but lotsa drama, lotsa attitude, no real massage and $200 to boot.

Frank

Possibly. We won't know until the OP comes back.

I don't see anything in common between your post and his other than disappointment and I'd imagine there's more than one disappointment available in Santa Monica (if that's where it happened).

Too many variables.

I would say it was not that guy, because the post refers to an Asian. The guy I saw was blond (though I think bleached). I saw him at my place in Hollywood but when I first talked to him, he said he was in Santa Monica. His latest post is headlined:

CAUTION: Stunning teen blonde boy offering erotic massages > - m4m - 19

Guest Jesse Dane

>I Googled the Telephone number, it link me to a profile on My

>Space and then I was able to link to what I assume is his

>MySpace profile

>

>Be Pleased you are not in Jail. Its says he's only 15.

>

>

>http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40222031

You can't believe age on myspace profiles. Many people who want private profiles put their age younger than it really is.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived