Is This Not A Fine Ass?

ArVaGuy
This topic is 6600 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

>Check the link below from Men4Rent "StraightBoyAss". I have

>to say that it looks pretty damn good to me and might even

>consider hiring the guy.

>

>

>http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=144824&Login=StraightBoyAss

On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give him a 14.

As a dear friend of mine from Park Slope used to say

"If Bloomingdales sold buns, he'd be on the top shelf"

>"straight bottom" in an ad says to me that I shouldn't be

>disappointed if the guy doesn't get hard.

>

>But yes, he has a fine ass.

Would not the term "straight bottom" be an oxymoron anyway?

I don't think he's all that "straight" to begin with but that's beside the point. That is one fine ass. It could almost rival that of the one and only Rick Munroe for that matter. }(

ArlingtonVaGuy

>Would not the term "straight bottom" be an oxymoron anyway?

Not necessarily. A guy I hired regularly when I lived in Chicago self-identified as straight, complete with a live-in girlfriend. He just happened to love getting fucked. He'd get hard as a rock and shoot a load while getting pounded every time. Responses like that are difficult to fake.

This topic can cause fairly heated debate, but the reality is there isn't a one size fits all answer. Sure, there are guys who fool themselves letting the the money that changes hands be their "permission slip". But it isn't necessarily always the case.

Warning - I reread this note and it comes off as way preachy, but it's fairly early for me and I can't see how to fix that.

I have found that most of my bisexual clients want to be f***ed.(Isn't that one of the words not in common use aroung here? Not that I remember any memo asking us not to.) After all, it is one of those things which many of them enjoy "from the other side" with their ladies but which the ladies cannot do back for them. And with the great disbelief that both gays and heteros greet anyone coming honestly out of the closet as a bi, is it so surprising that someone would attempt to sidestep it this way? I, too, think that the emminent failure of such a plan would be obvious, but then, maybe not necessarily so to someone whose emotions were strongly involved. So, if you think he's trying to hide something, is he trying to hide it from himself or from you?

RE: Paradoxical Terms

>>Would not the term "straight bottom" be an oxymoron anyway?

>

>

>Not necessarily. A guy I hired regularly when I lived in

>Chicago self-identified as straight, complete with a live-in

>girlfriend. He just happened to love getting fucked. He'd get

>hard as a rock and shoot a load while getting pounded every

>time. Responses like that are difficult to fake.

>

>This topic can cause fairly heated debate, but the reality is

>there isn't a one size fits all answer. Sure, there are guys

>who fool themselves letting the the money that changes hands

>be their "permission slip". But it isn't necessarily always

>the case.

I understand the point you are making here and can agree that such a topic can get a bit heated. But my point was only related to the term "straight bottom" which is a paradoxical conjunction of terms. I guess the follow up question of just how straight the guy may be what created the confusion of my point.

In any event that guy has one very fine ass. :9

ArlingtonVaGuy

>>That is one fine ass. It could

>>almost rival that of the one and only Rick Munroe for that

>>matter. }(

>

>Actually, it looks more like Derek's perfect little bubble

>butt... but I'll take the compliment anyway! :)

>

>

Well....I guess I would have no choice but to inspect up close and personal to make a determination. Hmmmmm.:9

• 2 weeks later...

Being the ass hound that I am, I have been lusting after this guy for awhile now. Got all excited when he posted in NYC...

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=140081&login=ADICTED

He was quick to respond and he assured me that the pics were real and that that was definately his hot ass....the downside is that he is in ROMANIA!!! So, let's sigh him up for our "Get Him to America" fund....

Okie

Jesus Christ!

What a butt!

All I can say Oklie, is that you (and your list) are a perfect example of good taste when it comes to flesh.

In my small way I would like to contribute to the "Adicted Does America" fund. I might even think of donating a duo session. (With him, of course) }(

Fuck, such a fine ass brings out the philanthropist within me.

Let's keep doing good deeds.

Hornily,

Juan Vancouver

Hey JT,

Do you have some reason to think that Mario is in NYC? Other than that is what his ad says.....because he told me that he was living in Romania and would have to fly from there...

Maybe I should check prices on flights??? Or maybe Vancouver would be easier? Juan? Because Kevin has an ass like that...

Okie

Oklie,

It is not that I was waiting for the chance to do this... but check your fax. I just sent several itineraries and quotes.

What are you doing on Friday? :9 (kidding)

And yes... delicious Kevin is the very fortunate owner of such an ass... (Or should I be considered fortunate because Kev has an ass like that? Ahg! Life is so hard! }( )

Archived