411 - maleplaymates.com

guptasa1
This topic is 6726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all,

Anyone ever spend time with any of the guys from maleplaymates.com? Found the site through a chat room and definitely caught my eye, but I'm thinking it may be a scam. (Gorgeous guys, and some nearby that I've never seen before...nor have I heard of the site, so yeah - skeptical).

You're right - lots of cute and interesting guys.

Checked out the ones in my area and there is one I recognize from another ad that I "suspected" was a scam. The other guys are ones I haven't seen before.

I looked at the "bookings" section and got the impression this is either an agency or a referral site. But, on the good side, they don't require money up-front and say that cash is accepted.

Most scam sites I've seen require pre-payment. But, I got the impression that you didn't have to exchange money until the actual session.

I might consider using them if someone else verifies the reliability of the site. Not sure I'm willing to find out on my own.

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

Same here. What's surprising is there are a few guys not too far from here (and this is a VERY dead area for that kind of thing). It's almost like all the guys are too good to be true too. Just something doesn't sit right (though it'd be awesome if it was real).

Archived