Remove 15 Minutes Link From This Site

Lucky
This topic is 6818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Few people have complained more about "15 Minutes" than me. The people who run this site deserve much credit for removing the blog.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is not enough time in the day as it is without Daddy going and taking another fifteen minutes away from me. But so be it.

However, I think it is criminal that he has not posted a link to hurricane relief. Just criminal!

:)

RE: Remove 15 Links From This Site

Unfortunately, the only way to be sure that this site gets credited for it is to donate from a direct link here.

However, in the interim, I will donate directly, until such time, maybe in the next fifteen minutes, that it takes Daddy to set up a donation link!

:)

RE: Remove 15 Links From This Site

Lucky,

Just click on the ad, it goes to same place no matter the graphic. They don't track where the click came from. One of the fields is where you want the gift directed.

I have been looking for the "Hurricane 2005" Graphic, but their site is really slow the last day or so.

Regards, Daddy

RE: Remove 15 Lunks From This Site

I'm sorry to hear "15 Minutes" will be dropped from this site. It's one of the few things I still enjoy on what has become a sounding board/pissing post for bitchy old queens. BN has a bit of flare, style and wit and these folks are worried about being "outed" for seeing a male hooker? Give me break-- or better yet a dick!!:p

Peace,

Kipp

In light of yet another release of client information by BN I'm publically requesting that daddy or whoever is managing this site to remove the link of Ben's 15 Minutes blog. Hopefully the financial arrangement, if there is one, between BN and this site should not stand in the way of common sense.

To enable him to continue to reach thousands of viewers from this site is criminal.

RT

Archived