Nominations for Gaiety hall of fame

samwhygy
This topic is 7232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thought it might be fun for each of us posters to nominate our top three gaiety dancers of all time. To keep it simple lets limit it to our 3 all time favories with a brief description . My nominations to the Gaiety hall of fame are Doug from California,who danced in the late 80's (Built,good looking,and lots of fun in a private) Brian from Montreal (I was lucky enough to meet him BEFOREthe back room closed. He once asked me how many times a day I could come, I replied it all depends on who your with. And lastly Nick (aka Nick the dick) also from the late 80 to early 90's who was goodlooking , built, and had silky smooth skin. If I didnt have to keep at 3 I would also consider Andy ,who chest was made for sleeping on, John ,a brazilian bodybuilder who I heard found a husband at the G, Rocky, who was hot and a nice guy He I think was involved briefly with Madonna somehow. And Frank, the big muscle stud canadian,who told me he was trying to be a fireman. He really lit my fire.

I think you'll get more response from this if you post in the Male Strip Club forum. I remember Doug and his cowboy boots and if we're thinking of the same Andy (with the long wild hair) I saw him for over 6 years, long after he left the G. I was madly in love with him. Sigh. Luckily I came to my senses.

Guest Mikel

It's your post and you can certainly do with it what you want...but, you set the rules to include...keep it simple and limit it to three. Then you immediately broke your rules.!

Have fun with the post. No real favorites for me

I remember Doug too. Big strapping lad. Used to date the actress that plays the wife on "King of Queens". I see him occasionally on the streets of NY. Looks pretty much the same.

I nominate a dancer from the late 80's, early 90's named Raymond.

A white boy with tattoos from NJ. Very sexy. Trouble. Not one of

Denises' favorites. Danced to "Mandolin Rain".

Around the same time there was a kid named Julian. Great dancer.

Fairly short with a very sculpted body. Straight from California.

Big smile. Big piece. Wanted to be "an actor".

Guest mariod

I went to the Gaeity for the first time about two years ago when I finished school and started my job here. I don't know his name but it sticks in my memory. Not really the gaeity type a little older and not all muscled out. But a huge dick with a large tatoo on oh his back sort of that wing thing shoulder blades completely covered and a trail down the spine. but like I say HUGE dick. And when I say not the gaeity type thats why I like him the dancers there really aren't my type which is why I've only been twic.

My favorites were always Milo from NYC who would do great shows and wear a sailor outfit from time to time, Brad from Montreal who was smooth and slender when I met him and then he bulked up over the years, and then there was this Asian muscle boy who I had the hots for. I can't quiet remember his name but he was good!

Guest Fisher

My nominations are:

Anthony - danced in the mid 90s, Italian from NJ

and Columbia grad student. Great kisser!

Kenny - danced late 90s, short with dark blond hair,

originally fm RI later Ft Lauderdale. Tastey dick!

Frederick - danced 2001 & 2002, French-Canadian,

sweet guy with sexy, sexy bedroom eyes.

Based on my calculations ... in 2004 Anthony would be 34,

Kenny would be 29, and Frederick would be 23 ... would love

to see any of them make a return engagement :7

Archived