TO MY PRIVATE E-MAILER

Guest Throat Poker
This topic is 7704 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Throat Poker

Someone e-mailed me last night via M4M and asked me to send them something. I will happily reply privately but the return e-mail address wasn't recognised by AOL. I guess you must have deleted the e-mail account that you used when you originally joined the message centre. Can you please e-mail me again through M4M with a valid e-mail address? (Sorry to be cryptic everyone but my e-mailer asked for confidentiality and I'm keen to respect that.) Thanks.

Guest Throat Poker

Someone e-mailed me last night via M4M and asked me to send them something. I will happily reply privately but the return e-mail address wasn't recognised by AOL. I guess you must have deleted the e-mail account that you used when you originally joined the message centre. Can you please e-mail me again through M4M with a valid e-mail address? (Sorry to be cryptic everyone but my e-mailer asked for confidentiality and I'm keen to respect that.) Thanks.

Guest Throat Poker

The guy who contacted me said he used to read the messages regularly but doesn't any more. However, a friend does read them every day and tells him of the goings-on...if you think that you might be that friend, then please ask him if he e-mailed me. If he did, he needs to e-mail me again with a working e-mail address so I can reply privately - thanks.

Guest Throat Poker

The guy who contacted me said he used to read the messages regularly but doesn't any more. However, a friend does read them every day and tells him of the goings-on...if you think that you might be that friend, then please ask him if he e-mailed me. If he did, he needs to e-mail me again with a working e-mail address so I can reply privately - thanks.

Guest Throat Poker

OK, My Private E-mailer, you have contacted me again so I'm getting through somehow but honestly I cannot send you the "thing" you want via M4M (which is, I think, how you know I am trying to get back to you). There are several options for me to communicate with you:

(a) By ordinary private email - but the email address you gave me isn't recognised by AOL and it won't let me proceed any further and, as you say, it's long defunct

(b) By email via M4M (which is how you contacted me) - again this uses the same AOL email address which is long defunct

© By what appears to be a direct member-to-member message system used by M4M - fine, I think this is how you are getting my messages but I CANNOT attach or cut'n'paste in the "thing" you want - perhaps that's me being inept but I can't work out how to do it

(d) By coded messages on this message centre - and, again, for obvious reasons I CANNOT meet your request through coded messages...

I'm honestly trying to help but I need you to work with me! Give me a working email address (temporary if you like) and I'll send you what you want privately.

Guest Throat Poker

OK, My Private E-mailer, you have contacted me again so I'm getting through somehow but honestly I cannot send you the "thing" you want via M4M (which is, I think, how you know I am trying to get back to you). There are several options for me to communicate with you:

(a) By ordinary private email - but the email address you gave me isn't recognised by AOL and it won't let me proceed any further and, as you say, it's long defunct

(b) By email via M4M (which is how you contacted me) - again this uses the same AOL email address which is long defunct

© By what appears to be a direct member-to-member message system used by M4M - fine, I think this is how you are getting my messages but I CANNOT attach or cut'n'paste in the "thing" you want - perhaps that's me being inept but I can't work out how to do it

(d) By coded messages on this message centre - and, again, for obvious reasons I CANNOT meet your request through coded messages...

I'm honestly trying to help but I need you to work with me! Give me a working email address (temporary if you like) and I'll send you what you want privately.

Guest Throat Poker

Yep, just bumping up to the top of the page...as soon as this guy gives me another way to get back to him I'll stop this...or one of us dies, whichever comes first

Guest Throat Poker

Yep, just bumping up to the top of the page...as soon as this guy gives me another way to get back to him I'll stop this...or one of us dies, whichever comes first

Guest Throat Poker

No, nothing so exciting as a loaded condom - though I can send YOU one if you want - C.O.D. (cum on delivery?). "X" has finally given me a way of contacting him privately so I can stop this rather dull thread. Let's go back to discussing blowjobs!! :p

RE: TO MY PRIVATE IDAHOAN

"Is it too early to nominate the thread for next year's "most bizarre" Hoobie?"

No, and maybe we could give it another award for being bumped 4 times by the the poster before anyone actually responded to it!

Guest Throat Poker

RE: TO MY PRIVATE IDAHOAN

>"Is it too early to nominate the thread for next year's "most

>bizarre" Hoobie?"

>No, and maybe we could give it another award for being bumped

>4 times by the the poster before anyone actually responded to

>it!

>

>

Ooh, does that mean I get a prize?

Archived