Spike from Australia in NYC?

bluboy
This topic is 7723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is the deal with Spike from Australia? He is advertising everywhere and is certainly very cute. His starting price is $300. No reviews although he seems to have been in NYC before and elsewhere. Any info on him? All the usual questions. Enquiring minds want to know. blu

What is the deal with Spike from Australia? He is advertising everywhere and is certainly very cute. His starting price is $300. No reviews although he seems to have been in NYC before and elsewhere. Any info on him? All the usual questions. Enquiring minds want to know. blu

Guest bo804

I met spike in LA just before he went to NYC. i was there on holiday. he was very cute.....really big cock. he was very nice. i met him at the gym.....i would have hired him.....but in LA the really cute boys just seem to give it away for free....i had no reason to pay. but i would hire spike.....he was very hot

Guest bo804

I met spike in LA just before he went to NYC. i was there on holiday. he was very cute.....really big cock. he was very nice. i met him at the gym.....i would have hired him.....but in LA the really cute boys just seem to give it away for free....i had no reason to pay. but i would hire spike.....he was very hot

>And what about Armando, with those sexy lips? New in town,

>but only for a few days.:p

I can recommend Armando, although note the pics are highly touched up. He looks great in person, but not much like the pics. Does anyone have any data about Jason another newbie on rentboy?

>And what about Armando, with those sexy lips? New in town,

>but only for a few days.:p

I can recommend Armando, although note the pics are highly touched up. He looks great in person, but not much like the pics. Does anyone have any data about Jason another newbie on rentboy?

>And also what about "hot european boy" on rentboy visiting

>NYC until end of March. Any word on him? Very cute with a big

>schlong. blu

If you're talking about David, who has a big schlong, he's my number one recommendation now. He's here longer than the end of March, however. Too, too much fun.

Armando, I agree with my tax partner in arms, A Guy. Photos are not quite him. Very nice guy, though. 8 inch dick. Nice kisser.

Milli Vanilli's roommate is Pedro from rentboy. Hot guy, pics are him. They like to act as a team, if you're into it. Nice apt in midtown. Not your usual Brazilian midtown dive crash pad.

Luis, a new guy from Maximum, is a lot of fun. DickHo and Lucky, you should check him out. Great bod. Long cock, average thickness. Nice plow sesh. Great kisser.

Later.

PS. If you haven't checked out http://www.newsmax.com , do so. It's the only website I've found that is completely accurate in it's coverage of the war. A Dude, you'll love it.

>And also what about "hot european boy" on rentboy visiting

>NYC until end of March. Any word on him? Very cute with a big

>schlong. blu

If you're talking about David, who has a big schlong, he's my number one recommendation now. He's here longer than the end of March, however. Too, too much fun.

Armando, I agree with my tax partner in arms, A Guy. Photos are not quite him. Very nice guy, though. 8 inch dick. Nice kisser.

Milli Vanilli's roommate is Pedro from rentboy. Hot guy, pics are him. They like to act as a team, if you're into it. Nice apt in midtown. Not your usual Brazilian midtown dive crash pad.

Luis, a new guy from Maximum, is a lot of fun. DickHo and Lucky, you should check him out. Great bod. Long cock, average thickness. Nice plow sesh. Great kisser.

Later.

PS. If you haven't checked out http://www.newsmax.com , do so. It's the only website I've found that is completely accurate in it's coverage of the war. A Dude, you'll love it.

Archived