Well guys.....I tried to retire......but the calls kept...

Guest Timtx76116
This topic is 7768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Timtx76116

Ok..... I am back again. Now I have more to offer than my butt on a pillow too.

I have put together a group of guys in a wide range of ages and types. And now have branched off into medical fetishes, shaving, electro, and bondage.

If you are in the dfw and looking, send me an email.

scubaintexas@aol.com

Tim H.

"The little whore house on the prarie"

Guest Timtx76116

well....that is the next step it seems......Now I have to set up a web page agin.....No rest for the wicked.

Tim H.

"The little whore house on the prarie"

RE: Well guys.....I tried to retire......but the calls ...

>Why do some posters find it necessary to publicly correct

>someone else's spelling and/or grammar?

Because he was using it with his signature and I figured he might appreciate the correct spelling(OK, I didn't want to see it spelled incorrectly everytime he posted something).

I'd also tell someone that they had a booger hanging out of their nose.

You can correct someone without it being a negative thing. I appreciate it when someone corrects me or introduces a new word to me.

As a matter of fact, today I learned "comestible"(btw, it's food).

You can also blame this on my mother who was constantly correcting me when I spoke as a child.;)

JEFF

jeff4men@hotmail.com

Guest Love Bubble Butt

> ... (OK, I didn't want to see

>it spelled incorrectly everytime he posted something).

Well, that is a good point. :7

Guest Love Bubble Butt

>Why do some posters get bent out of shape because others take

>a moment to correct their grammar?

Bent out of shape? No. Annoyed? Yes.

But to answer your question ... this is a public message board with posters from various backgrounds and education levels. It's what makes the board so interesting! So what if someone makes a typo or mis-spells a word or two? To post a message JUST to correct the spelling or grammar of another poster is rude, boorish, and juvenile.

I think it serves more to make the person doing the correcting feel good about himself. IMHO.

Guest LOVEHANDLE27

Bubble Butt,

I have found out in my 5 years as a poster here, first as plain LOVEHANDLE and then LOVEHANDLE27, that some of these queen posters here think that the longer they have been posting, the more "power" they think they thought they have. And you ask me what power? Power to criticize someone as if they have been Mother Superior in their past lives, or put down a poster just because they don't agree with their opinion like Rudy Giuliani! And what do they get out of that? Certainly, not more dicks! I think that is what most of these posters don't have, more dicks! They certainly do have the time to post, so certainly not much time for cocks and play with the body that is attached to it! They just can't leave a poster alone and appreciate the posting for whatever it is and keep their damn mouths shut!

We all make the occasional typos or use a word incorrectly. I see mistakes all the time on here by people who never seem to proofread

what they've just written. I go over everything I post on any message board.

The ONLY reason I pointed this out to Tim was because it appeared that he was going to be using it as part of his signature (he'd already used it twice in this thread). I figured if he lived on the "prairie", he should at least know how to spell it. There's not enough time in the day to correct every misspelled word on here.

I was in several spelling bees in grade school and middle school. The closest I ever came to winning was in the 7th grade. I spelled canoe, C-A-N-U-E. I immediately knew what I'd done wrong. You can bet that I never made that mistake again.

JEFF

jeff4men@hotmail.com

Guest Love Bubble Butt

>The ONLY reason I pointed this out to Tim was because it

>appeared that he was going to be using it as part of his

>signature (he'd already used it twice in this thread).

Jeff,

You're hart was inn the rite place. And I'm sure he WOOD like two no. Butt sending hymn a private message or e-male mite half ben the more kind thing too due. :+

Archived