More on Montreal

jaynnj
This topic is 7787 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks guys for your support on my going on's in Montreal.

I wanted to continue cause a lot happened to me in those few

days. I have been going up to Montreal now for the past few

years. Its been during those trips That I have gotten pretty

friendly with a lot of the dancers. I guess they can smell money

a mile away Lol. I enjoy my time with them and what I gather they

enjoy being with me. I got to see my favorite guy again. This time it

was day # 2 He came and picked me up with was very nice. We went out to eat at Club sandwich we wanted Thai but unfortunaly are favorite place was closed ( oh well next time) I cannot tell you how this hot

Dancer makes me laugh. He told me just the nite befor how he had lost

his cell phone and beeper. We where now at a resturant and proceeded to try to tell me something.The guys english is not very good, But then again I am not looking for a english lession. he proceeded to draw me a picture a closet at first of course I asked him if he wanted a new closet. He would laugh at my remark and we continued to play . He then drew a picture of a dock now yours truly was really confused ( which can be a every day thing ) I went on to say to him you want a boat. He tryed calling in a freind whos english was not much better . By this time we where laughing ourselfs silly this went on for a good 20- 25 mins. He finally turned over the paper place mat, and pointed to a picture of a shoe. He said thicker then this while pointing to the shoe lace. I was so excited a rope !I cryed out you want a rope. Yes he said I want a rope to tie my beeper and cell phone too. Needless to say we laughed about it all the way back to my hotel. We then proceeded to get to business with was me once again worshiping his muscular body. I kised him and he in turn kissed me back this went on for a while. I then started to feel his biceps. I cannot tell you how much his arms turn me on. His arms where rock hard

and so was I. I lost it twice which just thrilled him.Needless to say

we both showered together once again. Hey its good to safe water.We talked some and laughed some more about out time at the resturant. I gave him my phone number and he kissed me goodbye. He also promised to call me as soon as he had his new phone number. I am looking forward to seeing him again hopefully some time in Febuary.

Just got back from a two-day trip to Montreal this weekend. It’s quiet these days, now that the tourists are gone, but still a lot of fun. This website, especially news about Montreal, has been very helpful to me in the past and I am obligated to return the favor by sharing my recent experiences.

Stayed at the Gouverneur and for some $20 upgraded to a business room which has a free high-speed Internet connection (but who works while staying at Gouverneur?). I also discovered that the airport bus that makes a stop at the Central Rail Station goes all the way to the Central Bus Station located a couple of blocks from the Gouverneur.

I visited the usual places—-Campus, Stock, Adonis but Taboo and Nirvana were a pleasant surprise to me. Based on what’s been discussed and what I have observed at Taboo and Nirvana, I avoided these places before but decided to check them out during a previous trip in November and again this weekend. Taboo has changed in that there is now a mixture of twinks and grown-up A&F types, like Maxim, who I met when he was still working there, Mickey, Guillaume, and others. Taboo has a big following that keeps the place busy even in the middle of winter.

Nirvana too has now a stable of mature men, the kind seen at Stock and Campus. The Cuban kid Roberto, who I saw auditioning at Taboo last year, is now growing to be a young man. His body has changed; he’s put on muscles and is quite a looker. He still has that youthful arrogance but he’s so handsome you can forgive him. The guys I met at Nirvana were nice and I wish them luck during the winter months. Roberto seems to be the only one who has a regular clientele. The rests were idly standing or walking. Tommy said he’ll start a 9-to-5 job this week and will resume dancing in late spring when the tourists are back.

Campus was quiet. Some of the regular guys work only on Saturdays. I haven’t seen Dave and his brother, Dylan, the last two times I was in Montreal. Brandon, who was my first ever-private dance some fours years ago, is no longer there (I presume). The few dancers who were there seemed to be hawkish/hustler types.

Stock was also a disappointment. The three brothers seem to be the highlight of the winter. I wanted to hook up with Chris but didn’t see him the last two times I was in the city. Guillaume seems to be gone as well. Jeff and Alexander, both of whom were former dancers-turned-bartenders, were not there. Cedric, who I first remember was a dancer at Taboo, is still there but works as a waiter. Dominic, who used to dance at Stock and then Campus, is back again at Stock as a waiter. He’s still a gorgeous piece of manhood. If only he had the right attitude while he was a dancer, he’d be a winner. Daniel, who I remember was a skinny kid back in 1998, is still around and so is Rene but he wasn’t there this week. The new Mr. Stock is no match to the former Mr. Stock, Ken, who is sorely missed.

One noticeable change is that many of the dancers in several of the clubs now make it a point to remind their “customers” when the song is ending or has ended and ask if they want to continue. This is good business practice. The roving cop at Taboo is still there but he works both ways. When a dancer and I were chatting in the back room while waiting for our first song to begin, the roving cop mistakenly thought that the dancer was not giving me his full attention (he did in many ways).

Montreal is a great place for me to visit and thanks to many of you who have contributed to this website.

Hi

I'm glad to hear the new policy in the Montreal clubs where

the dancers are giving their clients a notice before the song

ends and asking if they want to continue.I had complained

to the manager of L'Adonis a few months ago when this new

dancer HUSTLED me. I am a regular at L'Adonis and I am

ALWAYS treated like royalty because I spend alot when

I make an appearance. The regular dancers there who

know me NEVER hustle me because they know that I will go to

them when I want to buy a dance for my friends.

This new dancer saw me buying my friend dances

from all my favorite dancers and asked if I

wanted one. I politely told him I didn't want one, but

I paid him to dance with my friend. At the end of the

night, he grabbed my hand and begged to give me a private.

He was so insistent, that I thought it was a "freebie".

After 6 songs...I didn't want to ASSUME, so I told him

that was enough and how much did I owe him? Would you

believe he said, " Well...that's 6 songs, so... $60."?

What if I never asked? Would I have received a tab for

A couple of hundred dollars??

Almost the same thing happened to me at The Stock Bar with

this LOSER, Nicholas with longish, blond hair. He's no longer

there and have been kicked out of ALL the clubs. There are

2 Nicholas....not to be confused with the Nicholas with short

blond hair. BEWARE of those who BEG!

Guest Tampa Yankee

Hi G.

Glad to see your still having fun in the North.

What is worse is when the dancer cannot count!!! I've run into a few of those...

... and even worse are those brazen ones who can count but think the 'quality' of their dance warrants a premium on top of a fair dance tab. Last susmmer a very hot guy at Campus (daytime) that gave a pretty good dance -- not great -- had the balls to add 30 with this justification. He failed to make his case. Disappointing to see hot guys that are so stupid -- I've avoided him every time I 've seen him since.

My experience with most is that they count fair , and like you I never assume but always ask. Several of my regulars seem to count in my favor which is nice. :)

<<He was so insistent, that I thought it was a "freebie".

After 6 songs...I didn't want to ASSUME, so I told him

that was enough and how much did I owe him? Would you

believe he said, " Well...that's 6 songs, so... $60."?

What if I never asked? Would I have received a tab for

A couple of hundred dollars??>>

but you did assume(you used the word thought before the dances, assume after 6 songs). the obvious thing to have done would have been to ask about your assumption before any dances, not after 6. why assume anyone hustling customers for money to do lap dances want to give them to you for free? it would seem the fact he's begging you at the end of the night instead of just asking would indicate how bad he wants your money.

When I heard about you being hustled at the Adonis I automaticly thought of Nicholas!He was dancing at the adonis the last time I was there and talk about High Presure Sales Tactics,geez-this guy,while stunning,is such a piece of work!I did fall in love with the cute lil'daytime waiter(what was his name???)

I found the campus fellas just to full of themselves.I do have a few favorites there in the afternoon.Patrick(the one who does the auto felletio)is such a great guy-my best private ever!But I do not care for this new thing where they have the older guys come in at 6-I want my '20 yearolds without having to deal with the steroid gym trash that works at the campus in the evening!

Had great fun at the Nirvana also!

Glad to hear all is as it should be-there were rumors off a clean-up!

Will be going again for a week in May-cannot wait!

OP-thank you so much for your informative post.

but you did assume(you used the word thought before the dances, assume after 6 songs). the obvious thing to have done would have been to ask about your assumption before any dances, not after 6.

Hi Shy

I don't think you have a clear picture of what happened.

I made myself crystal clear to that NEW dancer that I do

not buy dances for myself, only for my friends. He saw

me buying dances for my friend the whole night. He asked me

straight out if I wanted a dance and I politely told him NO, but

I slapped him a 20 to dance with my friend. At the end of the night,

he pulled me up and insisted on dancing for me.

Have you ever been to the clubs in Montreal? It is NOT

unusual for a dancer to give a free dance every now and

again...ask Tampa Yankee and NY Observer.

My point is...a dancer should let the customers know after a

song or two if they would like for him to continue, or not.

It is not good business to let the songs rack up without

clear communication if that's what the customer wants, or not.

I'm not even making this an issue, Shy. I was just agreeing with

the poster who said he noticed this new change in the clubs where

a dancer lets a customer know his dance is almost over and if he

would like to continue. I'm not here to argue with anyone.

HI to Tampa Yankee. Have you seen Vladimir? I haven't seen him the

last time I was up there, but Anakim is back!

Hey GuyinPassadena. Funny, how I am meeting alot of people who

have had bad experiences with That LOSER, Nicholas. He got fired from L'Adonis the day after I saw him at the Stock bar ...for punching a customer.

but you did assume(you used the word thought before the dances, assume after 6 songs). the obvious thing to have done would have been to ask about your assumption before any dances, not after 6.

Hi Shy

I don't think you have a clear picture of what happened.

I made myself crystal clear to that NEW dancer that I do

not buy dances for myself, only for my friends. He saw

me buying dances for my friend the whole night. He asked me

straight out if I wanted a dance and I politely told him NO, but

I slapped him a 20 to dance with my friend. At the end of the night,

he pulled me up and insisted on dancing for me.

Have you ever been to the clubs in Montreal? It is NOT

unusual for a dancer to give a free dance every now and

again...ask Tampa Yankee and NY Observer.

My point is...a dancer should let the customers know after a

song or two if they would like for him to continue, or not.

It is not good business to let the songs rack up without

clear communication if that's what the customer wants, or not.

I'm not even making this an issue, Shy. I was just agreeing with

the poster who said he noticed this new change in the clubs where

a dancer lets a customer know his dance is almost over and if he

would like to continue. I'm not here to argue with anyone.

HI to Tampa Yankee. Have you seen Vladimir? I haven't seen him the

last time I was up there, but Anakim is back!

Hey GuyinPassadena. Funny, how I am meeting alot of people who

have had bad experiences with That LOSER, Nicholas. He got fired from L'Adonis the day after I saw him at the Stock bar ...for punching a customer.

it seems clearer now...just seemed like you were making the dancer out to be such a bad guy when he was doing what he is there for...trying to make money. i frequent remingtons in toronto where it is VERY unusual for dancers to give freebies. i just learned a long time ago to cover bases before going for lapdances, rather than waiting til part way through. thanks for the tips about montreal, though; i've been meaning to check it out. i know from the selection of dancers who come from montreal to dance at remingtons that there must be something in the "jeans" or the water in quebec!

Archived