website updated

Matt_Vancouver
This topic is 8026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bottomboykk

WOOF!

Matt, please plan a trip to DC sometime for those of us who want that cock! I have some nice hot places for it to go! }>

Great pix!

Guest Chazzz69

OK, I will join the DC contingent and also ask that Matt come on down to DC. Air Canada flies to Dulles and Reagan National.

You would do well in this market. In fact, I bet your cock could rival the Washington Monument as being the best erection in DC. :9

Chazzz69

Hellooooo Matt;

Just a friendly word that air traffic into and out of D C is probably still very stressful so why not route your way to Houston for an extended stay to relax and unwind and spend time with a few long, tall Texans before tackling the trauma of a D C trip?

We'll do our best to show you a mighty fine time down here in the Lone Star state.

Those photos definitely passed muster and we are itchin for some real close-ups.:p

H B

Glad y'all like

I've been putting off updating my website FOREVER, as some of you can attest. So I figured it's about time I at least added some new photos; ) And not one nasty comment from the peanut gallery: ) IE. 'aging street trash whore', or 'a body to CRY for' or 'when God made you, he broke out the mould' or something along those lines. Nope you liked them: ) yay me.

Anyhow, re:DC vs. Houston....been in the DC area only once, and Houston, never... so any cowboys or political types wanna fly a Canadian slut down for a little visit?

Is it true about Texas(everythings bigger?)

If I come to DC, do I get to play in your oval orrifice....ACK!

stop me now... I gotta catch a flight... on my way to the warm sandy beaches of Hawaii. Mr Squirmy, I'll see you in a couple of hours.

Matt(practicing his hula....will the grass skirt stay in place?...details at 11)

Archived