Missionary Position

Guest swiftone
This topic is 8473 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest swiftone

Read a few reviews that mention the missionary position, please enlighten me as to what that is, possible I know it under a different name.

Guest bottomboykk

Also sometimes used in reference to gay sex, with the bottom on his back, legs spread, with the top face to face with the bottom.

Please forgive me for showing my ignorance, but...

Now that the above question has been answered ("missionary position"), maybe someone can tell me what is meant by "docking," a term used twice in the massage reviews of Zsolt (Chicago) posted today (2/19).

Thanks for the help.

woodli

The hetero missionary position was called such since the missionaries advocated the use of only it for sex. Many of them, as you know, only believed in sex for procreation and that the participants should have as little fun as possible. It was still somewhat fun, of course, and was the easiest to do when straights were tired, so it is still one of the most common positions. Since it involves the fewest number of bending, relaxed limbs possible, I have often thought that the gay equivalent wouldn't be the one already described, but rather where the fuckee is lying on his tummy basically at attention and the fucker was on top of him, also basically at attention.

Docking is only possible for uncut men or perhaps for men who aren't quite hard yet and still have a lot of loose penis skin. It's where the two cocks are lined up head to head and the excess skin from one cock is stretched out and around, enveloping the head of the other.

Guest EvilSwine

Actually, they came up with the missionary position because "doggy-style", which is natural, was the way animals and pagan savages had sex....

Archived