Newer 411 Re: Sherman Maus??

Axiom2001

Posted (edited)

Men, I am quite interested in meeting Sherman Maus in the Bay Area.  ...read and viewed his ad and vids and everything that's already related at this site.  

He's one man with whom I think I'd have a sterling time, but need current and fresh info. regarding one's experience.

I know that he has a stable of clients and that is time is limited as a result of this, but if he and I were to connect, he'd, I hope, be able to meet me.

...will await responses from clients who've seen him within the past five months or so.  rent.men/ShermanMaus  

Edited by Axiom2001

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Axiom2001 said:

Men, I am quite interested in meeting Sherman Maus in the Bay Area.  ...read and viewed his ad and vids and everything that's already related at this site.  

He's one man with whom I think I'd have a sterling time, but need current and fresh info. regarding one's experience.

I know that he has a stable of clients and that is time is limited as a result of this, but if he and I were to connect, he'd, I hope, be able to meet me.

...will await responses from clients who've seen him within the past five months or so.  rent.men/ShermanMaus  

Here are the comments from the past 5 months.  There's 5 more from 2023, and an outstanding 14 stellar reviews from 2022, not counting even more positive reviews from posters who spelled his name wrong so it doesn't show up in the Search 🔍 menu.

Edited by Vegas_Millennial