411 on London muscle-stud Phoenix-Seba

myophile

Posted (edited)

Holy mother!

We'll be back in London in late September, wouldn't mind hearing something about him if any details become available.

(and is he actually based in London?  it says he's there now, but not sure that's where he lives).

Edited by Jim_n_NYC

I reached out to Pheonix last week and he said we out of the country until Friday.   I believe is London based now but travels quite a lot.  I've been chatting with someone on rentmen who has met and said he was a lot of fun, "Muscle worship really,  lots of kissing and frotting."

Looks stunning, would love to hear how it goes.......

OMG, boys — just had the most AMAZING session with Phoenix_Seba! Massively muscled, lean, gorgeous smile, piercing blue eyes, rock hard dick, and a passionate lovemaking style that knocked me sideways. For those of you who know him, Phoenix_Seba reminded me very much of Toprated_MASCDOM — similar kickass physique, chiseled masculine features, and intensity of connection. Unfortunately he doesn’t currently travel to the US, but here’s hoping. And if you are ever in London, DO NOT HESITATE to connect with this sexy beast. I gather he’s fairly new to hiring, but I hope he sticks around — he’s truly something special!