Pineapple point in Fort Lauderdale - room selection

I am going to be staying at the Pineapple Point on a trip to Fort Lauderdale in a few weeks. So excited

I wanted to get your help in strategizing room selection. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and love the idea of a guy peeking through to see me naked. At the same time, I want to have some privacy and not put on a show for everyone.

so I was thinking a room on the bottom floor with double doors that is somewhat secluded in case I have a peeping tom. Or maybe next to a smaller pool. Think being right by the main pool is a bit too public. Any thoughts here?

4 hours ago, Strosj7 said:

I am going to be staying at the Pineapple Point on a trip to Fort Lauderdale in a few weeks. So excited

I wanted to get your help in strategizing room selection. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and love the idea of a guy peeking through to see me naked. At the same time, I want to have some privacy and not put on a show for everyone.

so I was thinking a room on the bottom floor with double doors that is somewhat secluded in case I have a peeping tom. Or maybe next to a smaller pool. Think being right by the main pool is a bit too public. Any thoughts here?

While I have not yet stayed at Pineapple Point, I have stayed at several other men-only clothing-optional hotels.  I find a room on the ground floor facing the pool is always ideal.  I like to view the pool and the men around the pool from my room during the noon hours when I'm inside avoiding the harshest UV rays 

I don't mind leaving my curtains open when I'm inside naked on the bed watching television or asleep at night.    It sometimes leads to unexpected knocks on my door from men passing by 😊.

But sometimes the other man/men I bring to my room don't appreciate the exhibitionist opportunity and insist on closing the drapes.  That's fine.  

Bottom line: Book the room on the ground floor facing the main pool.  You can always close the curtains if you need privacy.

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 1:31 PM, Strosj7 said:

Super helpful! Any tips on how to excite other voyeurs looking in?

Show off your best assets, whatever those are.  For me, it's my ass 🍑 up when I take a nap.

But your best opportunity is to get out of your room and into the swimming pool and hot tub, and to talk with the other men there.  Compliment someone on his sexy Speedo tan line ☀️, or his Prince Albert 👑 piercing, or his brand of sunglasses 🕶️.

And if you want to enjoy being an exhibitionist, get out by the pool and lounge naked by the pool or float on a raft naked in the pool with a hard on 🍆.  That's much more fun (and a lot less creepy) than staying in your room naked by the window anyway.

Edited by Vegas_Millennial

Just now, Strosj7 said:

Guess I need to break out of my shell a bit more. I’m nervous! Haven’t been to one before, but I’m also excited 

Remember, it's not a bathhouse; it's an upscale men's hotel.  Enjoy the lush tropical landscaping and floating naked in the water as Nature intended.  Strike up conversations with other men by the pool asking others where they are from, what restaurant they recommend in Ft Lauderdale, or advice on the nightlife on Wilton Drive.  If you need more seedy action then what you find at the hotel, there's always the gay bathhouses in Ft Lauderdale you can visit (Club Ft Lauderdale, Clubhouse II, and 321 Slammer), then go back to Pineapple Point to relax and be pampered.  Enjoy!

I frequently stay at  Pineapple Point.  It is one of my favorite gay resorts.  

I am not that much of an exhibitionist.  But there are several rooms that I have stayed in that I think would meet your requirements.  Rooms 11 and 12 in the middle of the resort.  A lot of people walk past them to going to/from gym or the rooms in the back.   Room 4 which has a private patio also has a lot of foot traffic in front of it.  The rooms with the double doors by the lap pool do get some foot traffic from people going to the back hot tub.  Although they can be noisy at night.  That hot tub can get be very "active" late at night.

Feel free to DM me if you want any more specific information. Enjoy your stay!

The 1br villas and spa villa are really the best of the best.

Spacious enough for company, right outside the newer clothing-optional pools in the back and lots of private second floor outdoor space if you want to invite guests in for open-air playtime.

Also love the design and location of the 2br cottage.  Large outdoor patio for naked lounging, although it's not as private as a villa.  

That may be a selling point for an exhibitionist.

On 5/2/2024 at 10:57 AM, Strosj7 said:

None of the rooms by the main pool are “too” public.  They are close enough to be able tot pop your head out and see if the pool has others out there, but easy enough to have your privacy.  

I really enjoy the place and my preferred room is the one-bedroom suite between the gym and massage space.  Not a ton of traffic and has a good sized patio space that is covered.  Great for a fair-skinned guy like me that tries to stay protected during the peak sun hours.  

10 minutes ago, sam.fitzpatrick said:

None of the rooms by the main pool are “too” public.  They are close enough to be able tot pop your head out and see if the pool has others out there, but easy enough to have your privacy.  

I really enjoy the place and my preferred room is the one-bedroom suite between the gym and massage space.  Not a ton of traffic and has a good sized patio space that is covered.  Great for a fair-skinned guy like me that tries to stay protected during the peak sun hours.  

Great advice! I’m also fair skinned so can’t be in the sun too long haha. I’m really excited to visit the place! Do you go often and have you tried any of the on site masseuse?

10 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

The 1br villas and spa villa are really the best of the best.

Spacious enough for company, right outside the newer clothing-optional pools in the back and lots of private second floor outdoor space if you want to invite guests in for open-air playtime.

Also love the design and location of the 2br cottage.  Large outdoor patio for naked lounging, although it's not as private as a villa.  

That may be a selling point for an exhibitionist.

They indeed look absolutely incredible. They are larger than my apartment in New York City! You must have had so much fun when you went (read your post about it awhile back)🔥