Urgent! Tylerstyme - any experiences?

BostonDadType

Ok.  I think I took one for the team.  He is definitely sexy and looks just like his pics.  He took the money upfront.  Got naked for the massage.  That’s where the good things ended.  He put on rubber gloves to slowly push on me here and there.  If that’s what trigger point means, I won’t ask for that from anyone.  He was completely bored, watching tv while he pushed around.  Oh, he didn’t mind some mutual touching but since it was all so lame, I could t wait to finish and leave (40 min total).  Save your money and book someone else.  He’s also advertising under the name Cooperd on rentmasseur. 

Edited by Mdwstguy
Wrong name

6 minutes ago, Mdwstguy said:

Ok.  I think I took one for the team.  He is definitely sexy and looks just like his pics.  He took the money upfront.  Got naked for the massage.  That’s where the good things ended.  He put on rubber gloves to slowly push on me here and there.  If that’s what trigger point means, I won’t ask for that from anyone.  He was completely bored, watching tv while he pushed around.  Oh, he didn’t mind some mutual touching but since it was all so lame, I could t wait to finish and leave (40 min total).  Save your money and book someone else.  He’s also advertising under the name Coopd on rentmasseur. 

Ouch, sorry to hear that it went poorly - thanks for letting us know, though!

13 hours ago, Mdwstguy said:

Ok.  I think I took one for the team.  He is definitely sexy and looks just like his pics.  He took the money upfront.  Got naked for the massage.  That’s where the good things ended.  He put on rubber gloves to slowly push on me here and there.  If that’s what trigger point means, I won’t ask for that from anyone.  He was completely bored, watching tv while he pushed around.  Oh, he didn’t mind some mutual touching but since it was all so lame, I could t wait to finish and leave (40 min total).  Save your money and book someone else.  He’s also advertising under the name Coopd on rentmasseur. 

There is no Coopd on rentmasseur. I think this is who you meant. https://rentmasseur.com/Cooperd