Posing for nude photoshoots

Lycrathong

I suppose I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, and as I also have an underwear fetish I enjoyed posing in skimpy underwear for amateur photographers. I'm now in my 70s but still in good shape, so was excited to learn about a website which brought models and photographers together to produce adult content.

So far I've had 6 photoshoots which started off being mainly underwear focussed. Since then I've enjoyed being naked and erect for the sessions, and on one occasion was photographed having sex with another model. I'm hoping to take part in a videoed shoot, fucking a younger guy.

Anyone else love being photographed naked?

In the mid-'80s, I was an aficionado of one of the jack off clubs that were popular in San Francisco at the time, intended to provide safe sex opportunities in the early days of AIDs. In 1984, Drummer magazine did a 7-page photo spread on the club, entitled "The Joys of Self-Abuse." I thoroughly enjoyed showing off my well-lubed meat for the cameras. However, unlike Lycrathong I have never been in great shape, so this was a once-off. If my bod had been better, it would have been a different story.