Guys who do videos

Hey guys:

I'm curious about a guy I saw on RM who says he's available for "CAM, Facetime, custom content or videos". Any idea what this would entail? I'm mostly into jackoff videos, especially with guys talking to the camera. Here are a few questions I had if anybody has any insight. Thanks in advance!

1) How much do these typically cost? (More/less than an in-person session?) 
2) Could I basically write a script and ask him to play it out?
3) Would I pay once I've received the video, or before?
4) Is this a video I would get to keep?

Edited by RickyKiss

I’m sure experiences vary, but I once bought a nice video from a masseur in Seattle who I had already seen for a few massages. . It was of him doing an exercise routine at home and ended with him jerking off. It was about $40-60 I think??  He had already made it but indicated (for a bit more), he’d be up for making me a new one that I “scripted”.  I paid him first — but trusted him bc I already knew him to be a good guy.  It was a video link he sent me that I keep and I think I made a file of it. .  Though who knows? As with anything that isn’t burned on a disc, I suppose I might lose access to this video I “bought” at some point due to access, links etc. unless you can hold it in your hands, it feels like you never truly “own” it. 

On RentMen you can just go to RM Live cams and select the guy you want. Guys have different rates per minute and are from all parts of the world.

You can do a private and chat to them… tell them what you want them to do on camera etc.

You will receive a link to the video afterwards which you can view as and when you want. You don’t need to pay to view it again.