StrongHnds/Jay in Dallas

33 minutes ago, Zimby said:

most of those pics are heavily photoshopped.  I cant speak to his massage skill. but be warned images in picture are most likely bigger than in real life

How can you tell if they're photoshopped? I'm not skilled enough to see it. 

the easiest way to tell if something is photoshopped is to see a distortion in the background (look for lines that should be straight but arent).  His are better than that.. he popped off the body. photoshopped and then put it back in the pic.. you can tell this as his body almost has a 3d effect where he is visually in front of his backgrounds in a 2d media.

12 minutes ago, Zimby said:

233914_1702579619_kyuh6s4a7c.jpg

see how the frame isnt a straight line?  so he pushed his back in a little which is what moved the straight line of the door... also.. that forearm is not natural.

Thanks for the education. I probably have to try someone new this weekend -- one of my semi-regulars moved away earlier this year, one is out of town, one doesn't work on Saturday, and the last one....I've opted to take a break from him that will likely be permanent. 

I made a bunch of notes on some possibilities in Rentmasseur -- need to make up my mind and get on the books. Thanks again!