Two hot guys, one also beautiful, Two Shows: Sugar and Ripley

You guys watching Sugar and/or Ripley?  I'm enjoying both, although Ripley seems super padded. There's a reason Purple Noon and The Talented Mr. Ripley were 2 hours long.  Still Ripley is GORGEOUSLY shot.  The final shot of him in the second episode, I mean how do you do that?  Andrew Scott is handsome and damn sexy.  But he's not beautiful, and yet that final shot.  WOW.  I can't find the shot online, but WOW.  

Sugar.  I've always been annoyed with Colin Ferrel because I'm almost never attracted to beautiful guys.  But he knocks me out, every time.  So beautiful.  So sexy.  The show is stupid, and according to a NYTimes review it changes from a very watchable LA Film Noir mashup to something else, the reviewer wouldn't say what.  I'm guessing it becomes a SciFi.  

Anyway, both men are so fucking sexy.  And so far they are well-made shows.

TV.APPLE.COM

An enigmatic private detective struggles with personal demons as he investigates the disappearance of a Hollywood producer’s beloved granddaughter.

WWW.NETFLIX.COM

A grifter is drawn into a world of wealth and privilege after taking a unique job in Italy. But to seize the life he wants, he must build a web of lies.

Edited by Rod Hagen

11 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

Enjoying Ripley 1-2 eps a night. Been ages since I saw any form of it. Andrew Scott is mesmerizing. Beautiful cinematography. 

There’s a side of me (dark?) that roots for characters like Ripley to “get away with it”. Similar feelings about The Godfather, its romancing of Mafia crime has me rooting for Vito/Michael Corleone. 

On 4/12/2024 at 12:00 PM, Rod Hagen said:

You guys watching Sugar and/or Ripley?  I'm enjoying both, although Ripley seems super padded. There's a reason Purple Noon and The Talented Mr. Ripley were 2 hours long.  Still Ripley is GORGEOUSLY shot.  The final shot of him in the second episode, I mean how do you do that?  Andrew Scott is handsome and damn sexy.  But he's not beautiful, and yet that final shot.  WOW.  I can't find the shot online, but WOW.  

I took a screen shot of it.   Amazing.

BCD4AB6A-B2CA-45A3-BF66-ED0D024805EF.jpg