AlexxNY, Philadelphia, visiting DC

Wanderoz

Yet another Alex with some number of x's after!

This one is really hot & mentions only therapeutic and sensual & has no private pics.

But he did but the xx after Alex, which may been sensual, but not xxx erotic.  Who knows how to decode all these things?

Anyone have experience?

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fellas, if you’re looking for a FEATHERLIGHT, UNINSPIRED MASSAGE from a muscled, calm, baby-faced, 6-foot-2 Russian dude, RMass AlexxNY is the man for you! 

UNFORTUNATELY for me, I was not looking for that experience at $160 for 60 minutes. Perhaps I misinterpreted papichampu’s comments. Days later, I’m still befuddled by the sheer feebleness of the pressure provider exerted, even after several suggestions by to me for greater firmness. His strokes were disjointed and lacked confidence, a telltale sign that AlexxNY has ZERO official massage training. In fact, he mentioned that he was new to the massage industry. Twenty or so minutes into the namby-pamby massage I asked myself if I should just get up and leave, ultimately choosing to not do so considering the physical vulnerability of nakedness and face-down positioning on a massage table in a stranger’s apartment.

How is it that AlexxNY slipped through this site’s screen that would have normally tagged him as a member of the Murray Hill Massage Mafia? I suggest that it behooves us all to be more vigilant.