So many bad reviews

510guy

A lot of people believe they are good at something when they are not. A sexy photo can get someone in the door, but it can't keep someone coming back. Ultimately, a customer can't know for sure until he tries for himself. Given the cost of massage, it's great we have a resource to test the waters.

I once had a friend who wanted to do massage. He insisted he had a natural gift. He seduced me into trying him out. He had the most peculiar touch, with cold, clammy hands. I didn't know how to say anything without severely hurting his feelings. I went ahead and told him he should never touch another naked body. He was devastated. There's no taking that moment back. We're no longer friends.

It’s quite obvious that someone has it for him and is posting all those mean spirited reviews. He has 50 reviews and lot of good ones that are really good. I feel bad for this provider. I agree with @Bluefin that is perplexing that he’s not having the bad reviews removed. He might not know how to do so. In my experience it’s actually very difficult to have a bad review approved and published on rentmasseur. I have  had a few terrible experiences with masseurs and my bad reviews were never accepted by the website, even when I had proof that I communicated with the provider. 

Edited by musclestuduws

3 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

🤣 that makes no sense. Something is up with whoever is posting and also with  rentmasseur itself, approving so many bad reviews that are obviously fake. As I said, they usually make it very difficult to post any bad review. 

Yah if it was maybe 2-3 bad reviews it would have been believable but the amount and how consistent they are makes me think something is up. 

I ve been booking guys from RM for years and never saw such profile.... its very clear that most bad reviews are fake, as if you take a look at dates, they were coming day by day - and real masseurs probably get 1 review every two months (Im not defending him as I never been with him, just pointing out)

also with that many bad ones, Im pretty sure his profile would be taken down long ago

First I must say that I have never seen a profile with so many bad reviews. The sheer volume of adverse comments appears somewhat implausible. Evidently he really pissed off someone who has gone to great lengths to tarnish his reputation.

Edited by JamesB

It’s terrible.  I have seen the guy and he is excellent!!  I am glad everyone is seeing past this attempt to smear the guy for some reason.  MM Jayler is a professional guy who deserves respect and many good clients in his future !! 

Yes, unfortunate situation. There’s only one bad review that seems legit and MMJ acknowledges some problems. All the other bad ones are one-time RM reviewers. MMJ must have had a run in with a bad egg that’s never gotten over it. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DylanWhale said:

I ve been booking guys from RM for years and never saw such profile.... its very clear that most bad reviews are fake, as if you take a look at dates, they were coming day by day - and real masseurs probably get 1 review every two months (Im not defending him as I never been with him, just pointing out)

also with that many bad ones, Im pretty sure his profile would be taken down long ago

If that is the case feels like an insider job if all these reviews are being allowed and some of his replies seems to indicate he has been trying to get them taken down. 

Edited by 510guy