What is your preferred tool size and shape?

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this, and if I have messed up I apologize, but…

When you see a provider or masseur, what is your preferred cock size and shape? I have a place that I like, where they are very accommodating - obviously since I am talking about cock size - but the guys there all have tools that are shorter and girthier. 

My preferred size and shape is about 6-7”, thinner and curved up a bit. I mean we cannot definitely really ask for a boner parade, but still.

What do you prefer and have you found it in the wild?

I guess one would consider me to be a "size king." for I like my men to be 8+ and thick, uncut.  But if the size is right-- I'll take one thick cut piece of meat.  

In terms of finding it "in the wild," I don't quite know what you mean.  I have a thought but still feel perplexed.  Thus that part of your query will not be answered.

14 minutes ago, Axiom2001 said:

I guess one would consider me to be a "size king." for I like my men to be 8+ and thick, uncut.  But if the size is right-- I'll take one thick cut piece of meat.  

In terms of finding it "in the wild," I don't quite know what you mean.  I have a thought but still feel perplexed.  Thus that part of your query will not be answered.

I just meant…at a spa or with a provider.

Although i love to read and fantasize about a girthy 10 incher, my body is on the small side outside and inside, so I prefer a medium sized cock on a medium sized  guy for both oral and anal sex. Anyone larger causes too much pain. And what's the point, pun intended, as long as my prostate and throat are stroked and I can taste his cum. Shooting a load down my throat behind my taste buds seems like a waste.....like swallowing a wine without savoring it.

As far as the foreskin goes, I grew up on cut men, so its what I prefer, but burrowing my tongue under a flaccid foreskin also has its charms!

Edited by glennnnn