Damonlaythxxx and ThicckyNiccky in Seattle

musclebro87

welcome to the forum......

are you also "newtobeinggay" in the RM reviews for each?......if so, yours are the only negative reviews for both........

I've never met either of these dudes, but the forum sometimes looks dubiously at new members (you joined an hour ago) who immediately post negative comments about providers......it may smack of retaliation or competition......

of course, I may be wrong......

Guest lvlocal702

I was looking for information on damon,   then found out he was attached with thicckyniccky on this thread.    I met up with niccky in vegas a while back.   He had about 3 rotten and broken teeth in his mouth.    Definitely wasn't like his pictures.   Niccky was very nice,   but I did have a negative experience.   I reviewed him awhile ago on here.   

small update to my post upthread......

it appears the earlier negative RM reviews by "newtobeinggay" have now been deleted in both profiles (surprise!).......one-post-wonder new member @musclebro87 has not responded to my post and question, despite being logged in here minutes ago......plus the two negative posts (in this thread and in another) by the other new member here in this thread makes all this confusing......both providers have all positive reviews from what appear to be legit Premium members.......I don't know if there is some turf war/retaliation/jilted boyfriend trouble on the mean streets of Seattle -- or what..........

Guest lvlocal702

Regardless.   I reached out to thicckyniccky via his phone on rentmen a long time ago.  I do not have a rentmen account and we met via text.  He has since deactivated his call feature.    Maybe musclebro87 had a bad experience.  Damon's last review was 2018 which is why I was curious.   Thicckyniccky is also into fisting and it appears alot of his clients are into that.   That could be the positive review source.  In my experience it wasn't worth it.    He was not this muscle bro he claimed to be.    

I was curious about damon as I am traveling to Seattle,   I did some research and he is also not what he is portraying himself as.   

Guest lvlocal702

Regardless.   I reached out to thicckyniccky via his phone on rentmen a long time ago.  I do not have a rentmen account and we met via text.  He has since deactivated his call feature.    Maybe musclebro87 had a bad experience.  Damon's last review was 2018 which is why I was curious.   Thicckyniccky is also into fisting and it appears alot of his clients are into that.   That could be the positive review source.  In my experience it wasn't worth it.    He was not this muscle bro he claimed to be.    

I was curious about damon as I am traveling to Seattle,   I did some research and he is also not what he is portraying himself as.   

I found this site googling thicckyniccky's name.    Thats when I did my first review.   

Guest lvlocal702

You can easily Google search these guys and this forum pops up.   Its easy to review and sign up to save other people trouble. 

• 1 month later...