Those who consider themselves Daddies...

newdad

...do you ever have phases on Grindr where you pursue guys aged 18 to 23 who look like twinks and far from the muscular look? And you kind of enjoy the idea of corrupting them, so the less their experience the better? How's that been for you?

Edited by newdad

2 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

I'd take this to the Fetish forum, as that's exactly what this is.

yes, it's a fetish. How do I move this to that forum? Do we need a Moderator to do that?

When I was on Grindr, I steered clear of guys in that age range as I always assumed they were lying about their age (who doesn't lie about at least one physical attribute on Grindr?).  If one of them ever contacted me, I chatted back, but with visions of a Dateline TV crew in my head and kept it clean. Do they still do those stings?

I wouldn't call this a repulsive topic if any actual activities are consensual or maybe a role-play scenario.  If giving a gay virgin sexual experience is considered corrupting, then I'm guilty (although I was much younger and didn't think of myself as a daddy).  If you're talking about using underhanded tactics to get someone to do something they don't want to do, then repulsive might well be the right word.