DC Massage

59 minutes ago, Wanderoz said:

In the middle of Vienna, VA???????

I'm actually there every other month or so to see a service provider. I might pay this "mens spa" a visit on my next trip to Vienna and peek into their door to see what's going on lol. 

3 hours ago, dctraveler said:

I'm actually there every other month or so to see a service provider. I might pay this "mens spa" a visit on my next trip to Vienna and peek into their door to see what's going on lol. 

The naked barber part is so funny to visualize. 

I took a hit for the team. They responded.

I got a massage, It was ok. Actually it was very relaxing - it was the dude (he said his name is “JC”) who did massage at spa riverside before the new guy there (new guy at spa riverside, Joe, is amazing for massage and scrub and 😇😇💦).

I have very good “spy” skills…so JC said about the establishment: it opened a month ago; has a few clients - About 3 regulars, and some randoms (like me), and is owned by two white American men, at the end he said one owners name is Frank. he also said there’s another staff person who is 30. JC is straight, korean man, has two kids, his oldest (Daugther) is 30. He used to always smell like smoke at spa riverside and didn’t smell like smoke at all, he said he gave it up for his health.

so, I didn’t die! 

My summary: great massage but save your $ and go to spa riverside, 6 mi down the st. lol 

On 3/7/2024 at 9:48 AM, thiccdomtopdc said:

JC is straight, korean man, has two kids, his oldest (Daugther) is 30.

Did you ask JC why he opened a new spa that very explicitly offers Man for Man Massage and a Nude Barber Shop?

Seems somewhat odd to me. Is the nude barber also straight?

• 3 weeks later...