Clubs in the U.S. that have amateur/audition nights

I'm curious how many bars and clubs in U.S. cities have nights scheduled where local guys can audition to be gogo dancers or strippers while patrons are in the venue. 

In Portland, for example, at Silverado guys can show up on Monday nights at 8:00pm and then start dancing in rotation at 9:00pm, and customers can come tip them and get lap dances. At Stag, on Tuesday nights, it's the same deal, a guy can show up at 8 to "audition" at 9pm while the club is open. (The web site says proof of age 21+ and COVID vaccination required).

In my experience, the auditioners weren't always as polished as professional dancers, and they didn't always have "the look," but it was a nice chill night and it was fun to go and be encouraging sometimes.

Back in the day, Boxers n Briefs in St. Louis used to do auditions on Sunday nights during their drag show. New guys who came to audition weren't necessarily expected to dance the whole night, but I think they'd dance and strip to two songs.

I'm curious how many other cities have something similar?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 9:01 AM, Cock Eyed Optimist said:

LeBoy in FT. Lauderdale, has an amateur night contest each Wednesday night, and once a year the monthly winners can compete in a contest for the prize of $5,000.  That contest was held last week.

cool how far down do they strip?