Three Suspiciously Similar DC Twinks

Three twinks with similar profiles have recently appeared in DC:

Shiftyboy

JoshuaLevensonn

JasperGrattan

All two photos of torso only, 22 - 23, different stats and different profile texts but similar writing style. Shiftyboy and JoshuaLevensonn, share a reviewer here in DC and both seem to have recently been in Florida.

Feels like the "Chinese Syndicate" but for white twinks?

Anyone have any insight or actual information?

Edited by Your Man in Arlington

41 minutes ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

Three twinks with similar profiles have recently appeared in DC:

Shiftyboy

JoshuaLevensonn

JasperGrattan

All two photos of torso only, 22 - 23, different stats and different profile texts but similar writing style. Shiftyboy and JoshuaLevensonn, share a reviewer here in DC and both seem to have recently been in Florida.

Feels like the "Chinese Syndicate" but for white twinks?

Anyone have any insight or actual information?

Hire all three and see who shows up! 🤣

2 hours ago, Chancealot said:

I’m not feeling the suspicious part 

I’ve chatted with Shifty as he was in NY but our schedules did not align. Experience was good no whiff of problem 🤷🏻‍♂️

Good to hear you had a non-suspicious chat. Did he provide any further photos for you? They could be three foreigners traveling together, and hiding their faces so they don't get tagged at the border.

The suspicious part was three similar profiles all appearing in the same city at the same time, all with two torso photos and similar profile text writing styles, and two of them looking for sugar daddies.

All three are already back in Florida already, so I would be surprised if they were actually in DC rather than location fishing.

2 hours ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

Good to hear you had a non-suspicious chat. Did he provide any further photos for you? They could be three foreigners traveling together, and hiding their faces so they don't get tagged at the border.

The suspicious part was three similar profiles all appearing in the same city at the same time, all with two torso photos and similar profile text writing styles, and two of them looking for sugar daddies.

All three are already back in Florida already, so I would be surprised if they were actually in DC rather than location fishing.

Shifty sent me multiple photos - clear face with shirtless body which is my go to norm ask 

cute guy 

can’t speak for the other two 

I think you might be reading into this too much. Both “Taylorb” and “Jaspergrattan” were definitely American. I  think your theory of them “hiding faces” so they get “tagged at the border” is not plausible. 

On 2/13/2024 at 9:08 AM, Your Man in Arlington said:

Edited by UMO81

18 hours ago, UMO81 said:

I can’t speak for the other accounts, but I have met with both “Taylorb” and “Jaspergrattan” in Florida. Both were very attractive. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I ended up meeting Taylorb, and as you said, he is a very attractive all-American twink. He was polite, good communicator and easy to schedule.

18 hours ago, UMO81 said:

I think you might be reading into this too much. Both “Taylorb” and “Jaspergrattan” were definitely American. I  think your theory of them “hiding faces” so they get “tagged at the border” is not plausible. 

I know of at least one European provider who hides and shows his face pics when traveling into North America.

Not the case here, I just never knew that the DMV was such a popular Winter destination for providers from Florida.

Both shiftyboy and jaspergrattan are in my city. I guess they both tour together. I was about to make a appointment with shiftyboy but he unsure what he wants to do in the session. When I ask a couple of things his answers don't seem like he up to it. And his rate is ridiculous high. He definitely looking for a sugar daddy.