411 on Animalistic in N Bergen NJ

ketut

12 hours ago, dutchal said:

Ad and reviews since 2019.  Appears to be based in Miami.  Most of the reviews refer to David or DJ, so probably a name change.  May only be visiting NJ.

I have never met him but as soon as I read the thread title I could picture him.  If I recall, this doesn't seem to be a name change - I think his profile was always 'Animalistic'.  And it looks like he has new, and probably updated photos.

23 hours ago, dutchal said:

Ad and reviews since 2019.  Appears to be based in Miami.  Most of the reviews refer to David or DJ, so probably a name change.  May only be visiting NJ.

The "Map me" function has been disabled, which makes it seem likely that he is only visiting someone he knows in North Bergen. Having worked in North Bergen when I was young, I know it is not a gay hotspot.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:51 AM, Charlie said:

The "Map me" function has been disabled, which makes it seem likely that he is only visiting someone he knows in North Bergen. Having worked in North Bergen when I was young, I know it is not a gay hotspot.

Info from your youth is out of date today.  Back then Hoboken was poor and now it's full of millionaires. All those small NJ cities along the Hudson have changed a lot in the last 30 years.

This guy is AWESOME.  Hotter in person than his pictures but they are accurate.  Loves to give massage but it's not his full time gig.  Uses his whole body, incorporates a variety of techniques and sprinkles sensual elements throughout.  Had a great experience with him and highly recommend him.  Easy to get to place in NJ,  I took the bus from New York City. Beautiful apartment in a safe neighborhood.   He's not in North Bergen and the only potential con may be that he'll ask for a picture before scheduling.  Can't wait to see him again.