JockCAsurfer Los Angeles

tennisjock

So I've been really wanting to pull the trigger on him. He was friendly-enough in communicating, it's a nice torso and assets (when he shared his photo), that said, the lack of a phone#, his age (which can be a plus but in this case can also be a 🚩) and lack of reviews is a little disconcerting–even though apparently he did have at least 1 review under his former name.

I'm so torn. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Someone decide for me! 😉

3 minutes ago, lelandgoes said:

So I've been really wanting to pull the trigger on him. He was friendly-enough in communicating, it's a nice torso and assets (when he shared his photo), that said, the lack of a phone#, his age (which can be a plus but in this case can also be a 🚩) and lack of reviews is a little disconcerting–even though apparently he did have at least 1 review under his former name.

I've reached out, via asking him to unlock pics.  We'll see....

The age and torso are highly motivating.  At least for now.

Edited by Drew Collins
clarity

7 minutes ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

@lelandgoes wrote: "is age (which can be a plus but in this case can also be a 🚩)"

what about his age is a red flag to you ?

Much younger than I usually partake, and I have found the younger they are, the less professional and less reliable they are–from my experience. But I do realize that's a generalization and there are some who are young who don't fit that and quite the reverse. I hope he proves me wrong.

I did meet with him in his former iteration.  I liked him, although he's declined to meet with me again for the activity we engaged in.  We had tentative plans to connect over other, less overt activities, but haven't done so yet.  

My guess is, he's hesitant/unsure about how much of this (all 'this') he really wants to participate in.  Got the impression money was not a big motivator for him.

8 minutes ago, borgerback said:

I did meet with him in his former iteration.  I liked him, although he's declined to meet with me again for the activity we engaged in.  We had tentative plans to connect over other, less overt activities, but haven't done so yet.  

My guess is, he's hesitant/unsure about how much of this (all 'this') he really wants to participate in.  Got the impression money was not a big motivator for him.

But he is quite good looking, and good company.  I did not get a narcissistic vibe from him at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2024 at 6:05 PM, lelandgoes said:

Life is short. Go for it.