For those who don’t take last minute/same day bookings:

2 minutes ago, Jarrod_Uncut said:

I was so ready to block him but, I was like: let me respond educatedly instead and flip the paradigm.

I showed up, but he was a Royal bitch the whole process. At one point rushing me to get there by a certain time when he had no plans after the session, despite HIM dragging the whole process out longer than what was needed 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

When I visit cities with lots of SERIOUS non-complicated clients, I don’t give bullshit the time of day. They will be erased and replaced immediately.

Sometimes I don’t see how people carry a full time job and deal with these people. It would be too much. Unless, those with regular jobs are more quick to block and ignore people like that if the money is just supplementary

Sometimes we must give the benefit of the doubt even if someone matches a negative stereotype, we've seen many times. 

Yes, some guys have a handler texting for them. 

The guy who got mad with you because you didn't reply for 40 mins. was possibly a prima donna. Picture how demanding he'd be in person.

Stay strong Jarrod! Thank you for your honest posts about this profession!

10 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

The guy who got mad with you because you didn't reply for 40 mins. was possibly a prima donna. Picture how demanding he'd be in person.

Stay strong Jarrod! Thank you for your honest posts about this profession!

Funny is: I’ve met the Prima Donna guy a few times. He’s great in person, but turns into this Mr. Hyde bitch over texts. It was exactly why I stopped dealing with him for over 6 months. He hits me up again last month, and I’m thinking okay; I’ll give him  another chance.

But considering his age, some people just don’t change. I feel like after 40, whatever way a guy is: it’s always going to be that way. Only thing I can do is deal with them, in a way that I best deal with them. In the case of the Karen prima Donna: I told him, if you want to keep canceling invites to your place, I’m not coming back. You make the effort and see me sometimes. 

That’s how these Kansas City clients are. They either can never host, or they ONLY want to host and are impatient as hell when they are hosting lol. Maybe they need to hire a Kansas City football player and see how much they’ll charge. My $1,000 inconvenience rate will seem like pennies compared to what they’d charge. $50,000 just to suck their dick 😂 

spacer.png

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut